Special Chapter

5 minutes in Heaven with Twice ft RV, BP, and Nancyland

Author's POV

"Ehh?! No! No! I dont- L-Let me g-go!!" You struggle as Jeongyeon and Tzuyu grip both of your arm dragging you to a empty room.

"Come on, its just a game (Y/n).." Jeong said to you while you still try to get out.

"N-No! I-I dont-"

"(Y/n) (L/n) you'll shut up or I'll lock us both in my room.." Sana cut you, you gulp and just let Tzuyu and Jeongyeon put you on a room. There's nothing inside, its just a empty white room.

"See ya laterr" Jeongyeon wave at you and lock the door.

'I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT'S THE GAMEEE!' You basically whine at your own brain.

"So, who will go first?" Dahyun ask.

"Let the leader-"

"Let the Unnie-" Nayeon and Jihyo look at eachother, they're not murmuring a word, they're just eye to eye.

"Alright, lets just fix the-"

"Height!" Chaeyoung cut Jeongyeon, which Tzuyu answer immedietly.

"Highest to lowest first?" Tzuyu suggested. Everyone starts to argue.

"E-Everyone!" Mina shout. All of their heads look at Minari, who never shout before like that.

"I-I made a number list on who should g-go first.." She said, everyone nod.

"This is the fairest fight.." Momo said as she pick one.

"Yep.." Sana picked something on the box too followed by everyone.

While everyone try to know the positions, you're on the room, thinking on what they are planning until the door flew open.

"H-Hey..." Mina came in and close the door.

"M-Mina-unnie, what did they told you?" You ask still blank on what's happening.

"W-Were locked up here in 5 minutes-"

"Ehhhh?!" You basically shout not letting her to finish.

"C-Calm down, there's one more thing too..." She said, that made you look at her.

"What is it..?" You ask her, she didnt respond but she lean into you, that move made you blush.