Day 21

(Y/n)'s POV

"Catch me if you can Nayeon-nii!" I smile and run to the van.

"Look who is excited all of a sudden.." Jeongyeon look at me, I blush a bit.

"Yahh! I-I'm! I-I'm not that young!" Nayeon-nii then starts to pant beside the van's door.

"Sorry unnie.." I look at her, she just wave her hand re-assuring its fine.

"Okay, but please move in the van now..." Jihyo-nii then talk, I look at her and she just look away.

"Look who's jelous~" Jeongyeon said but I didnt heard it well.

"What is it Jeongyeon-nii?" I look at her, she just smile as Nayeon seat beside her.

"Driver, lets go now please..." Then the van start and drive away.

"So unnie, how's you being a actress?" I ask her, she just smile a bit.

"I've been busy with my job specially with Red Velvet..."

"R-Red Velvet?!" Here they go again, Nayeon-nii and Jeongyeon-nii fangirling over my sisters co- actresses, I just smile at them.

"By the way, how are they?"

"Y-You also know them?!" Nayeon-nii stood up and hit her head in the van's roof.

I sigh. "Of course.. and I already met them.."

'I didn't know the oldest member can act like this..'

Jihyo's POV

Its not that I'm jelous at them but... its unfair... only Nayeon and Jeongyeon can manage to talk to her...

'I'm still thinking on what happend yesterday... I shouted at her..'

"Jihyo-nii?"

Yup, its her. She cut my thoughts.. and its fine by me.

"Hmm?" I look at her.

"We're here.." She look at me smiling as she reach her hand for me.

"O-Okay.." I hold (Y/n)'s hand, its so soft. I dont want to let go.

'(Y/n)'s like an angel... She's glowing..'

"You suddenly got quiet?"

"U-Uh.. Where are the others?" I ask her. I have to make a move now or I'll lose to them..

"Actually, they are already-" I cut her and kiss her cheek. My cheeks strts to get hot and hers is turning red.

"U-Uh okay.." I run inside, I smile a bit.

'One of the best day so far...'

(Y/n)'s POV

'D-Did s-she just-..? AHHH?! Why is my cheeks so hot right now?!' I cup my own cheeks and starts to panic a bit.

'Yahh!' I finally calm myself and I decided to walk back.

"Hey guys what did I mis-"

"Hey..." T-This voice. I look down and starts to recall something.

'S-She's my c-crush... F-Former crush but... Her voice is just... Its hipnotizing me again..'

"U-Uh hey..." I answer back. I didnt notice I smiled.

"Wanna talk a bit..?" I added.