Day 33

Nayeon's POV

"Woah.." (Y/n) said in owe looking at the building, yep, (Y/n) came with us because she's bored at her house, probably to cheer up also.

"Just wait until we get inside.." Jisoo- I mean Jihyo said, I dont know if I'm angry or what but, I dont want Jihyo getting to much close with (Y/n).

"Come on and lets not keep you waiting.." I smile at (Y/n), she nod and smile back.

'You're doing great! Kill me with that smile!!'

"Oh, Jihyo?" A male greet her. He knows her? Jihyo know's him?

"PD-nim!" Jihyo bow at him. He owns this?!

"Girls! Hey!" Jihyo look at us.

"A-Ah right.." Jeongyeon bow followed by us.

"Ah its fine, lets go to a theater..."  He said, I tilt my head.

"Sir, we're here for a song you can give us, not to watch movi-" Momo was cut by Jihyo.

"Come on girls, lets come with PD-nim... You'll feel Like Ooh Ahh..." She said, we all look at eachother.

"Game.." Mina said.

"Lets go to mart after this.." Tzuyu added.

"Well, come on, this will help us.. Promise.." Jihyo smile.

"O-Okay..?" (Y/n) said.

'Jihyo know's something about this...'

-JYP's private Theater-

"I want you girls to watch the film carefully, this will help me on chosing songs for you..." He said as he seat at the back.

"Okay.. So I'm not involve in this.." (Y/n) said, I was going to say something when Chaeyoung cut me.

"You'll help us chose too.." She said, I nod.

"Yeah.."

"Shhh, its starting..! Be sure it will make our Heart Shaker..." Dahyun said eating a popcorn with Sana, girlfriends- Ehh?! Popcorn?? Where did that came fro-

"Nayeon-nii.." (Y/n) offer her popcorn to me, I suddenly get nervous.

"T-Thanks..." I get some from her and eats. Then the movie starts.

'What kind of movie is this..?'

It started with zombies running chasing a bus with 9 girls inside. They then barge into a baseball venue where they were greeted by 9 girls in cheering outfit, the cheer leaders guide them to a haunted house where they stumble into 9 girls with halloween costumes, they chat for a while then the 9 girls appear in front of a house where they Knock Knock. The door open reaveling 9 girls in their sleeping wear looking at them. The nine girls from the house run away in a snowy forest where they saw a blue alien running, 9 other girls are following the alien. The alien stumble into a open field where a flying saucer suck the alien up to the saucer. The 9 girls try to catch the alien but they failed and they turned into aliens too, the 9 girls from the start run away, maybe because they're scared. The red haired saw something shining and its a phone so she pick it up, the other girls walk around her. They saw a heart botton like on instagram, a girl press the botton and a train appear right in front of them, they all walk onside and they saw 18 girls talking, half of the girls are wearing white clothes and pants while the others wear colorful clothes. The train took them to a house, they walk in without even knocking, then they saw 9 girls watching tv so they walk in the back of the girls and watch too. The words on the side of the screen are What is Love?... must be the movie they're watching.

'I cant see the tv on the screen clearly, what show are they watch-'

"Ehhh?! The two girls are kissing at the tv??" Momo said, her eyes are sharp for that..

"A-And it looks like me and-" Jeongyeon got cut by Sana.

"Me.." Sana lean to her face, Jeongyeon quickly moves away.

"And thats the end.." PD-nim stood up.

"That was... A confusing movie.." (Y/n) said, I nod.

"What scene do you girls liked?" Jihyo ask.

"The last part! Mine and Jeongyeon's kissing scene!" Sana shout. The others laught except Jeongyeon.

"Looks like Jeongyeon-nii doesnt likey it.." Mina said. Sana's face turns serious.

"No she liked that.. T T" She said seriously, the others laugh again.

"No I dont like that.." He said.

"Yahh!" Sana look at Jeongyeon.

"Are you bored now (Y/n)?" Jihyo ask.

"Actually-"

"Well the look on her face already means she's happy..." I answer Jihyo.

"You're not-"

"Yeah Im happy..." (Y/n) smile, I smile and pat her head.

"Is that so..." Jihyo smile a bit.

'Its my time for (Y/n), Jihyo... Your time is over...'

Voting Results in Twice

What is Love? - 30 🌟🌟🌟
Signal- 8
Heart Shaker- 5
Like Ooh Ahh- 4
Likey- 2
TT- 1