Chapter 11: Chaos and Death

I was waiting for hardly even 5 minutes before I heard loud chattering, causing me to look to the left. I saw Momo. And Baekhyun. And Jihoon. Well, the more the merrier... right? I smiled and stood up. "Hey guys!" I waved at them, getting their attention.

"You never told us that Soojin was gonna be here!" Jihoon exclaimed. Momo chuckled, jogging to where I was standing. "I hope you don't mind that I brought a little company!" She winked, linking my arm with her's. I smiled nervously. "It's fine, we just need to make sure my brothers don't know." Baekhyun and Jihoon tilted their heads, waiting for a reason. 

"They're kind of boy protective." 

"Ohhhh!" Everyone said, understanding what I just said. 

Time flew by as we all sat down and talked. We didn't talk about anything important, just this and that, a slight mention of our english essay was the only important thing said. Not that anything else we said was unimportant, but all the topics covered that one section that's useless in life. We started laughing at times as well. 

 As we were talking, my phone buzzed. I held my phone up, my smile dropping when I saw the message. "What is it?" Momo asked, poking my arm. I facepalmed myself when I realised the time and how long I'd been gone for. It's been just about an hour!

"My brothers said they're on their way here. I told them that I was only going to go for a short 10 minute walk," checking the time on my phone, I continued," and I've been away for almost an hour with you guys." Just as I look over to the road, I noticed a black car pull up and a few boys jumping out straight away. I slightly shrieked, grabbing both boys by the wrist and dragging them behind some trees. We ran further back, to make sure my brothers couldn't, and wouldn't, see us. Momo groaned when I ran away without her. She quickly joined us behind the tree, where the boys once again tilted their heads at me. 

"I'm not letting my brothers see you two, they'd kill you." Baekhyun stepped back slightly after hearing me. "So you're saying that you don't want your brothers to know who you hang out with?"

I realised what I said and realised it sounded slightly offensive if you interpret it a different way from what I was trying to say. I shook my head, bringing my heads up in defence. "No, that's not what I meant. I'm just saying that my brothers don't know I'm friends with other boys. I'll tell them and introduce you two eventually, just not now. They'd kill me, and you guys, if they found out I snuck out of the house to meet up with 2 boys."

"So you snuck out!?" Jihoon asked with a shocked voice and expression. 

"Well... not really. I told them I was going on a short 10 minute walk to the park and back, but I ended up asking Momo to come and she brought you two. It's not really sneaking out, but I told them a different story to what actually happened."

"Okay so let me guess," Momo started,"Since you told your brothers you'd only be gone for 10 minutes, they got worried and came here to find you. They don't know about you being friends with 2 guys, and they're boy protective of you. Which is why you don't want them to find out this way and you'd rather introduce them when your brothers aren't already worried." I nodded. 

"How-"

"Soojin?"Jin yelled. My eyes darted to his face, gradually coming closer to us. Thankfully, he hasn't spotted us yet. I ran again, with Momo right behind me and the boys quickly jogging behind us. I kept running towards another group of trees. I looked past the trees only to find a stone wall. I silently groaned. "We're gonna get caught one way or the other." Baekhyun said, catching his breath. A thought suddenly popped into my head. 

"Okay, I have a plan," I motioned for everyone to come in closer."Okay, so we need to-"

"Soojin?" My head shot up. Jimin's here too? I shook my head, quickly making sure that he wasn't coming.