Chapter 2 - Him

8:00 AM and Gabe was out of sight. He's suppose to take off the plain at 7:30 and the directory says they've arrived. Maybe he was having trouble with his luggage. Among other crowd I tip toed so I could see clearly. Well I'm only 5 foot 3 inches tall and my height didn't  help in situations like these. In matter of minute I saw tall tanned guy in his white round collared shirt, moss green jacket and blue jeans.

"Gavin!" I screamed. "Gavin!" He looked at my direction and he saw me. I ran towards him, with his arms wide and smile even wider showing his perfect with teeth and dimples on his cheeks. We hugged each other tightly, he even grabbed me on my waist and lifted me up, he put me down and squeezed me tightly before we removed each other from our embrace.

"Look at you!" he said, ''you even awesome in person than in facebook chat huh, you've grown up so much! Well at least not a lot."

I gave a small laugh at his joke. "Shut up!" He's still the old charming him. "It's only been two years!"

"Yeah" haven't travelled much but I really miss here in the PH and I miss our friends and I miss you. Eyeing at me saying every word.

I chuckled. "I missed you too" and hugged his arm. "Let's g.."

I stopped at once when I heard someone cleared throat. I don't know why but the I felt all the strands of my hair went up, my nape were suddenly cold like a block of ice was placed there and my hands went trembling and sweaty. It couldn't be! Why in just that mere voice of a man clearing his throat made me feel this way. I couldn't be wrong... I placed my hand across my chest like I feel my heart in pain and thudding, slowly I moved my head to where I heard the sound and there I met his eyes... I was right.

His eyes... his eyes were ocean blue, he had thick furrowed eyebrows that compliments his eyes making it look deeper, he had long pointed noise and shaped lips, his jaw were chiseled and he had jet black hair. He was wearing all black, black round collared shirt, black jacket, black pants, black shoes. Black, I whispered, like the color of his soul. The demon. His got his nerves to show to himself to me after 8... I sighed like it was very heavy to say... 8 long years... I was struck, I was lost in his deep blue eyes... between all the laughs, and the embraces and noise at the airport, all I could was see his deep blue eyes.

Another sound of clear throat brought be back to my senses. It was Gavins.

The man in black, with deep blue eyes have come near me. He hasn't said a word. But stared at me deeply. I could not find my tongue either and I found it better because I didn't trust what my mouth was going to spit out. My eyes were forming liquid is blurring my sight now anytime, it's going to fall... My chest were heavy and I couldn't breathe, a drop of tear slide down on the other side of cheek as I continued at staring at him.

"Uh, are we playing a staring game?" I heard Gavin which slightly brought me back to my senses.

I'm sorry Gavin I have to use the restroom" ... then I hurriedly ran away. Away from him, away from the man with deep blue eyes. I ran fast 'till I found the first restroom she I. I slammed the cubicle door and sat myself on the toilet. I covered my mouth to keep myself from crying out loud. My other hand grabbed my chest, it was excruciating, and my tears wouldn't stop from falling...

"Emerald! Emerald! Are you alright in there?" It was Gavin. "Hey, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I thought it was a long time ago and...

I came out of the bathroom with my cheeks dry but my eyes and lips were a little red from crying.

"Yeah. You're right, it's been a long time" I said with fake smile.

"Sorry about my acting, I was... was just really surprised, I thought he was dead." I looked at Gavin and in the corner of my eyes saw his. He probably heard me, but I didn't care. I met his gaze and without emotion I uttered "Let's go!" and moved past the two men.

**Please comment and vote!