Chapter 1 - Ghost

Hello! My first ever story in wattpad

Hello! My first ever story in wattpad. I hope you get to read and vote. Some parts are unedited. Please feel free to correct my grammar. - Anne Kaye

The night was dark and the moon was nowhere to be seen. The stars might have been there but they were all covering from the clouds like they purposely didn't want to show. The thunderbolts and lightning were striking hard like it was going to storm. In the middle of the woods, was a woman weeping, her long white dress were filled with mud and most of the hems were torn. Her soles were bleeding because of cuts she had from the small debris laid on cold soil. She's tired, her body was worn and she could not even see her way because of tears streaming down her eyes. All the pain, the cuts, the bruises and her worn out body, were not making it possible for her to move and go forward, she sat her head rested in one of the trunks, she was fainting and she was going to loose herself to the darkness. The rain came down along with the tears pouring down her eyes. The dead cold temperature is now getting to her veins... this wasn't going to take long her long. It could only make her there. And even the darkest night, something even darker was covering her... even painful than her cuts and bruises and even she screamed... nothing was saving her.

"Emerald!" Small heat gushed around my body. It was a familiar voice...

Suddenly my eyes were wide open, I stared at the ceiling and did not intend to move. I'll have stay like that for a few minutes. I moved my hand to my chest rubbing it feeling there was pain in there without moving my eyes from the ceiling, then she let out a sigh. "It's not like it's going to go away." Telling myself even if I've rubbed it over and over again. I moved her eyes from the ceiling to window "Oh shit". I hurriedly moved out of the bed straight to the bathroom and took a shower. The familiar cold enveloped my senses and took back to my nightmare, I stretched my left hand to the bathroom wall below the shower head, and one hand grabbing my chest, I then let out another sigh, I really had to buy the hot shower. I remembered Gavin. "Oh my gosh, I'll be late for the airport."

I put on baby blue polo shirt and tied the front hem to her waist exposing a little skin on belly. I rolled the sleeves on the side up to my elbow. I paired my top with a pair of black pants with a cut on the knee part on each side then I took the white sneakers from the rack. I raised my hair and put on a red turban. I drew strips from the brow pencil on my brows and put on some red lipstick. Except for lipstick, I didn't wear make up. Not that I didn't like wearing them. I really just didn't have the talent to know how properly put it on her face without making my look like a clown. I envied those who could put make up on easily like it's part of them. I believed that it really enhances the outward appearance so sometimes it makes me annoyed I don't even know how to put eyeliners on and make myself neat. I turned to myself in the mirror, I had long black hair, fair complexion, I had naturally to blushed cheeks, my nose were not the pointed ones but they're not bad, and my lips were soft and full, I pouted while going to my eyes then, I stopped there. I didn't like looking in my eyes, my lips pouted even more. I need to stop this. I quickly grabbed a black sling bag and put it across my shoulder. I locked my apartment door, went inside my blue compact car and spotted the road to the airport.