Tonight

"Really Mom, where are we going this time?" I irritatedly asked because I'm not enjoying this non-sense shopping anymore. We've been to five different malls, and she will just say to me that she can't find what she is looking for. Really? What is she looking for? A treasure?

"Last stop Aliyah, last." Mom smile, but it didn't change my mind. If i didn't agree with this, i'm with Joshua, cuddling on our bed. I wasted my five hours with them.

"Just make sure of it, cause if we still go somewhere else, we're going home." I truthfully said. Sophia was enjoying this trip that Mom and Jane planned, but me? I'm not.

"Honey, just a little patience, alright?" Jane sweetly said beside me. She was the sweetest woman i've ever known, cause Mom is not like her. Mom is on the side of being caring and bubbly, while Angel is serious but sweet.

"Yes Mom, sorry." Yea Mom. I started to call Joshua's mother "Mom", when they are on our mansion, the time that i announced to them that i am pregnant again. She wants me to call her "mom" because i am her daughter in law as per her.

"It's okay, just rest first." Jane responded, causing me to smile at her. Sophia move on my lap, letting herself sit on it.

"You hungry baby?" She shook her head, then rest her head on my chest. I place a soft kiss on top of her head then rub her back as she continue to hug me.

We reach the last place, as per Mom, after few minutes. Sophia was still on my lap, because she fell asleep. But as the car stops, she quickly lifted her head up then get up from my lap.

"Agatha, bring Sophia. Leslie, hold Jenna." Angel ordered, in which the kids nannies quickly followed. They all leave the car and i follow them after. Wait, why are we here?

"Mom.. Seriously? A football field?" Yeah, what are we doing here? Are we going to watch some game? If we are, i can't see any viewers and players here, so who are we going to watch?

"Uhhh, i just need to.. Hmm, drop something on their office." Really Mom? Drop something here? When did she started to support a Sports Arena?

"Make sure it's important." Mom nodded then let me go inside first as they all walk behind me. It's kinda dim here, just the hall way lights towards the field is lit.

I'm not a fan of Football games or any sports, cause it started when i am in my Grade seven, my Phydical Education teacher embarass me in front of our class because i can't follow her instructions and---

"What is this?" I feel someone pulled me somewhere then wrap my eyes with a blindfold. Is this a hostage taking?

"Mom!! Help me!" I shouted, but there's no response. Did the hostage taker got them already? I walk a little, as my arms guiding me. This is not funny.

"Mom! Please answer me! I want to hear if Sophia's okay." I started to cry. What if they kill me and my baby? Joshua will not see me anymore. I will not see him anymore. Why did i agree on going with Mom here!

I heard a click coming from something, i don't know where did that came from. My mind was focus on how can i free myself out of here? How can i protect myself?

My knees are getting weak and the agony of standing here is not helping me. I'm pregnant and they should considerate it.

"If you need money, contact my boyfriend, he can give you guys everything that you will ask. Just don't hurt my family." I stuttered. Ohh God, please, can someone help us or me here?

"We don't need your money!" Some voice answered me coming from a man, and it makes me more scary.

"What do you need? Just please let me or my family go." I begged. I can hear footsteps around me, light and heavy steps if i must say. Ohh, what are they going to do to me?