It's the last thing i want to do

Agatha has some important things to do today, so Sophia will be going with me to my office. And thank God Agatha prepared her things before she left.

I place Sophia on the seat beside me. I'm a little late today, cause she gives me a hard time last night until this morning, because of her tooth.

"Mommy, is Lindsay there?" I nodded then park my car on my space. Entering my work place, some are looking at me, cause i'm holding my little girl's hand as we are walking.

"Morning Mam." Receptionist greeted, in which i just smile in return. We ride in the private lift and as we reach our floor, Lindsay was waiting for me. She quickly get Sophia's things from me, thanking her for being amazing to me.

I enter inside my office with Sophia in my arms. I put her on my chair as she started to play with my pens and papers above the table. She's just a kid, that loves to play.

"Miss Aliyah, there's package for you here." I just nodded then asked her to put it on my table, while i'm still fixing my things.

"Mommy! Flowers!" I heard Sophia squealing from my chair. I look at her, and she's jumping while holding the bouquet of lilies.

Slowly, i get up then walk towards her, snatching the flowers as i get the card that i noticed before getting it from her.

Let's have some dinner, my place, bring Sophia with you.-- Joshua

Why is he doing this? Since we talked and he knew about Sophia, he didn't stop texting and calling me, asking me how was Sophia or where am i, even a good morning and good night, it's kinda weird for me. I know he just want me to introduce him as the father of Sophia.

"Mommy! Why?" Sophia asked, i look at her and questions fill up my mind. Is this the right time? Will she accept Joshua as her Dad?

I walk towards her then carry her as i put her on my lap. Sighing, i turn her body around to face me. She's a girl version of her dad.

"Honey, what if you meet your dad, is that okay?" I touch her cheeks, then rest my hands there.

"Is he good Mommy?" Is he?

"Yea. You like to meet him huh baby?" She think for it for seconds, then nodded later on.

"You met him before Sophia and i want to formally introduce you to him." She just nodded then hug me. I'm lucky to have this girl beside me.

Whole day has been a little stress, because of Sophia running around my office. I was working while she's playing. I asked Lindsay to pick up some of our things on our house, because Joshua wants us to stay with him tonight. Actually, he wants Sophia to be with him, not me, it's my own point of view only.

"Daddy's waiting for you Sophia, you excited?" She nodded as she keeps on licking her lollipop candy. I'm driving my car today, cause my driver ask for some day off and it's really not a problem to me.

We reach his place, just few minutes after battling around the traffic on the main road. I jump out of my car, getting our things at the back seat, then get her from the passenger seat.

I notice Joshua, standing at the entrance of the building. As soon as he saw us, he wave then jog towards me.

"How was your day?" He place a small kiss on my forehead, sending me chills. Why is he doing this to me?

"Good.. Honey, greet your Daddy." I simply said. Sophia look at me then to Joshua, she look shocked, i think.

"Mommy, is he my daddy?" I nodded. She pulls Joshua as her arms wrap around his neck, causing him to be inches away from my face.