Break it baby

"What if not?" Tina rolled her eyes, giving me a small smile to assure me.

We're currently having this girl talk while pampering ourselves inside my spa room. Yes, i have my own spa room inside our mansion. It's one of my request to Dad, in which he quickly asked someone to build this for me.

"What if yes?" Irene answered back. I was just looking at them, listening as they continue their debate.

"Irene, just for today, please agree with me." You know what they are talking about? It's about Joshua, the question is, is he still a playboy?

"You know what, no i won't. Look Tina, if Aliyah ask us about Luke and Nico about their player attitude what do you think will she think." This talk is not going to be good.

"Girls, just drop it. Just relax first." Just looking at them they are ready to attack each other. Once they both lean their head back on the couch, i close my eyes. They're not helping me.

We didn't notice the time, and as i open my eyes, the people who did our full package spa was already gone. So we're done.

I look at my two friends, still sitting on the couches, with their silent talk. See, they are good now. If we fight or argue on something, we patch it up quickly. Some bestfriend rules.

"Girls, let's have dinner." I announce, getting up from my seat. They just nod at me, then we walk out of my spa room then proceeded to our dining.

"Aliyah, where's your Mom and Dad?" Great, they were here at our house since lunch time, and they just ask me that thing now.

"Business trip.. New York, i think." Irene just nod her head, then continue eating her salad. Yes, we're on our salad only, we are having our diet. We need to diet so our boyfriend will not leave us, we're crazy.

Speaking of boyfriend, Joshua and i was together for a month now. Yes, a month, a month without problems and just fun.

But my two weird friends wants to assure that his not flirting with other girls anymore. So we hired an investigator, to follow Joshua. And today the investigator reported that, Joshua wasn't seeing anyone. That's a relief.

It's not that i don't have trust on Joshua, i trust him with my whole heart. But, there's still a little doubt about him. Of course he was a player before and i really need to remove that doubt on me.

"I'll see you both tomorrow?" I asked as we are making our way to the front door. They need to go home, cause their boyfriends is looking and waiting for them somewhere down the road.

"Yes, remember i need you to invest on ours." I nodded then one by one give them a big hug. They made my day-off worth it.

As their cars left our driveway, i walk back inside our mansion and go straight to my room. Our home was too quiet, only few of our maids was still awake.

Sometimes, i really felt bad of not having a sibling. I want some companion here. Even my cousins, they are living on the other side of the world. So, here i am, alone in this big house of ours.

A loud beep coming from my phone break the silence. Yes, since Joshua and i got together, i manage to put a tone on my phone. Boyfriend's request.

No one's opening your front door, i have no choice but to text you. Miss you baby. --Joshua

I forgot that Joshua will stay here for tonight, because my parents ask him to watch for me. I quickly jump out of my bed then jog downstairs. Where is our maids?

"Elsa! Elsa!" I shout as i reach our ground floor. These servants of ours is making me piss.

"Miss Aliyah, Elsa go out because of the shopping list that Madam sent." One of our maids appear beside me.