I do

Joshua didn't tell me the things that they talked about inside my Dad's office. When he get inside my room, he just give me his normal look, then asked us if we're ready to go. Just that, nothing anymore.

"I'll cook or deliver?" I asked, cause it's already seven in the evening and we're still sitting on his couch, watching the cartoon that Sophia is watching.

"Later." He place a kiss on side of my head then pull me closer to him by a hug.

We keep on watching this cartoon, then laugh along with Sophia then get serious again. Joshua's arm was drape on my shoulder while Sophia was on his lap, hugging him.

"Mommy, tummy.." Sophia tap her tummy, it means she's hungry. I get up from the couch then get her from Joshua, that was still quiet.

"You want cookies?" She shook her head then rested it on my shoulder.

"Mommy will just get dress then we'll buy what you want." I whisper to her while we're walking towards Joshua's room to get dress. Joshua needs time for himself.

I get dress and put Sophia's sweater around her small body. She's hungry and i am too, but Joshua was still on his own little bubble.

"We're going out." I said as we walk inside his living room.

"Where are you going?" He asked, tilting his head back to me. I just shrug and ignore him.

I walk out of his unit with Sophia in my arms then hired a cab. I didn't bring my car because we used Joshua's car a while ago, so it's okay to hire a cab for now.

I asked the driver to bring us to the nearest Mcdonalds then buy some foods there then give us a ride home too. I paid him more than enough then thank him for being so nice the whole ride.

We walk back to Joshua's unit, seeing him still watching some sports channel. I walk inside his kitchen and wait for Sophia cause she said that she needs to kiss Joshua.

"Sit then eat, alright?" I tuck Sophia on her place as she walk inside the room then i prepare her food. She started to eat and i eat also, i just don't want to deal with Joshua now cause his ignoring me.

As we finish, i clean up the mess then go to Joshua's room to get our things. I walk towards the living room where he is sitting with Sophia.

"Sophia go say goodbye to Daddy, we need to go home." I smile. Sophia look at me, questioning me through her eyes.

"Bye Daddy." Sophia place a kiss on his cheek, ignoring the confusion on the situation, then jump out of the couch. I carry her in my arms, putting our bags on my shoulder perfectly.

"Text me if you want to see Sophia.. and.. Oh nothing." I walk towards the front door and ignore his weird mood. Maybe the talk that he had with my parents didn't go so well.

"Why are you going home?" I heard him, but i ignore it then get out of his unit. I already call a cab and it's waiting downstairs.

"Bring us to Hotel Luciano." I said. I don't want to go home, what will my parents say? That Joshua let us go home and do nothing? I just want his image to my parents to be good, it's not for my own sake.

If there's something bad about that talk, i hope he share it to me so i can help. But instead, he ignored me. He talks less, acts like nothing as if i'm just nothing and pretended that his okay.

"Thanks." I pay the driver then get out of the cab. I walk inside the hotel, talked to some staff, then to the receptionist then go up to our suite.

"Mommy, Daddy will go here?" I shook my head then remain silent. If Joshua continue with that actions, everything will change, everything.

I put her to shower, then i go after her. We lay on the bed, not appreciating the great service and beautiful scenery inside this room, cause i'm tired.