I'm tired of it

"Shut up, bitch! I saw you having sex with Aaron! So please, stop this shit, it's not Joshua's child!" I saw how Katrina's face paled when Janine delivered those words. Her jaw clench a little, seeing Katrina so nervous.

"H-ho-how did you know?" Katrina stuttered, her eyes filling up with tears that was about to fall.

"Let's just say that i've been tailing you all around just to have a proof that you've been cheating on my brother! So stop this shit!" Janine shouted, while her finger pointing to Katrina, that seems so tense.

"Are you done with your business here Katrina?" Joshua's mom, Jane asked, placing her hands on her hips. They look so mad at Katrina.

I remain silent as i tightly hold onto the tie of my bathrobe. Want to know why i'm in my bathrobe only? It's like this.

Tonight we'll be having a grand party on our new mansion here in Executives village. Never the less, we expect guests, hundreds of them.

So in the midst of preparation, this Katrina let herself in. Thank God, that the party will start at eight, if not she will destroy our party. And she shouted around our house, but she was stopped by our guards. And as the owner of this house, our servants called us, saying that there's a crazy woman in our living room.

Joshua and i rush downstairs, just with our robes, because we just got out of our shower. As we reached the living room, Joshua's family is there, making this Katrina calm but now, i think they are the one who needs to calm. They look so angry towards Katrina.

"I just want you all to believe that it's Joshua's child." Katrina whispered and this time, i can't stay quiet. She needs someone to make her realize what she is saying.

"It's not my child! And please Katrina, we only had sex once and you even forced me to do it with you!" Joshua shouted beside me, as his arm, it never leaves my waist, since we got down here.

"Please Joshua, just listen to me. Believe me." Katrina begged, holding Joshua in his arms, causing him to loose his hold onto me. I didn't waste any time. I remove Katrina's hands from his arms then push her a little, not to hurt her.

"How many weeks are you?" I asked, pointly looking at her. She's crazy.

"Eight weeks, why?" She rolled her eyes on me, then smirked. Pathetic!

"When did you and Joshua got engage?" She wants a show? I can give it to her, just to stop her stupid action.

"A year ago--"

"That's it! You and my boyfriend had sex a year ago on your engagement party, am i right?" Katrina was just looking at me, as if i've said the biggest secret of her life, cause she looks more pale.

"Don't you think that Joshua didn't tell me that you and him, had sex only once? And that's because you forced him!" Joshua's parents was sitting on our couch, while Janine is standing a meter away from Katrina. I hope my parents will arrive late, so that they can't see this drama.

"What Katrina? Are you expecting him to accept your child?" I shouted, keeping my attention focus on her.

"Yes, because he loves me." I laugh as she said that, then clapped my hands.

"Bravo! Did he ever say he loves you Katrina?" I asked, but she remained quiet.

"Of course he didn't! But you know what?" I walk towards her, so close to her, so her senses will come back.

"Joshua keeps on saying that he loves me, everyday, every minute, every seconds and i'm not enjoying it! Because I love it whenever his saying that!" I shouted just in front of her face. Why am i getting mad?