Staying with you

"Lindsay, can i have photocopy of these?" I wave her the certified true copy of those documents that i will need later on the meeting.

"Yes Mam, and please don't forget, lunch with Sir Joshua, he called again to remind you." I just nodded, and continue with what i am doing.

Later on, i found myself explaining things to my board members. About our target sales on all of our restaurants, new strategies, and soon, the annual celebration of our company, that's two months from now.

When i get back inside my office, i saw Joshua, sitting on my couch, while his right leg drape into his left.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." I said, placing my things above my desk. I let Lindsay have her lunch, cause it's already lunch time and we need some rest, because that meeting was really tiring.

"That's okay, i let myself in, Lindsay is with you, right?" I nodded, still not looking towards him. I put my wallet and gadgets inside my bag then get up from my lovely chair.

"Let's go." I stop when i realize that his standing in front of me, why didn't i notice that he walk towards me?

"Why?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You should kiss me as a greeting, i'm your boyfriend." Yea, right, boyfriend.

Just last month he asked me if he can be my boyfriend, in a way that i almost die on how he proposed that thing.

It was like this. We were travelling that time going to the beach, of course we need to go along the main road where billboards and big screens were along it.

Traffic almost kill us that time, in other words, cars were moving slow. I just let myself enjoy the music inside his car while Sophia was playing on her seat with her Ipad.

I found myself, looking on the big screens scattered along the road, but one screen, caught my attention. The words that's flashing there is unbelievable.

Aliyah Johnson, will you be my girlfriend?

I never forget how i reacted on that. I almost kill him inside his car. After all my punch, pinch and hits on his body, i still manage to answer him by a yes. And as we pass on that screen, that's the time when i realized, that's the cause of the traffic.

"I'm sorry, boyfriend." I laugh, pecking a kiss on his lips.

"You should be." He laughs then wrap his arm on my waist as we walk out of my office.

We walk out of my company, hand in hand and enters on his car that was waiting for us. Joshua don't like to have drivers, he admire his car, so he don't want anyone to touch it.

"Are you picking me up later after work? I need to shop for Sophia's toiletries." Even though we have lots of maids and Sophia has her own nanny and i have my assistant too, i'm not letting them shop my things or Sophia's things.

"I will, you going home tonight?" Home? That's his place. We call it home for now, cause we're still finalizing the houses that we need to view.

"Maybe, if you say please." I tease and realize that his already parking his car, in front of a Japanese restaurant. That was a quick drive.

"Please baby, i want to sleep next to you, please." He use his puppy eyes with matching begging hands, such a cutie. I laugh then peck a kiss on his lips.

"I will, but ask your daughter if she wants." I get out of his car, not waiting for him to open the door for me, i'm pretty hungry.

"She will, she loves me remember?" He laugh as he joins me walking towards the entrance of the restaurant.