Our own little world

"Mommy, can Daddy go with us?" Sophia asked, while i was putting the hair clip on her hair.

"Call him, ask him if he wants. Go get my phone." I pointed her my phone, that was place on my vanity. She knows my lock code and Joshua's number was on it's speed dial.

"Hi Daddy.. I'm good.. We're going to mall.. Can you go with us?.. Hmm.. You will?.. Thank you.. Love you Daddy.." I'm just hearing her talking to Joshua while i'm still putting final touches on my face.

"Mommy, Daddy wants to talk to you." She pass my phone to me and i press it on my ear, i hear Joshua talking to his secretary, that he needs to meet his girlfriend so cancel all his meetings. Such a liar!

"Hey hottie!" I smile. Since that night that i slept at Joshua's place, we're like this everyday, teasing each other. Never ending calls and messages.

"Hi baby, how was your day?" Good, because i am talking to you.

"Better than yesterday. What did you say to Sophia?" I look at Sophia and she was like jumping and jumping on my bed.

"That i'll be there to pick you up. See you in a while." I just reply an okay then hung up the phone.

"Time to go!" I lifted my daughter up in my arms then drape my bag in my shoulder.

"Mommy, Daddy's going with us, right?" I just nodded then walk downstairs. Her nanny, Agatha, was still on her leave because of her father's health condition and i understand that part, so i'm in charge on her.

"Where are you two going?" Dad asked, smiling at us when we enter the living room.

"Mall, Papa. Daddy is going with us." Sophia cheerfully said. Dad was still not in good terms with Joshua, and i truly understand him.

"That's great. Aliyah, you going home tonight?" Dad seriously asked me.

"I think, it depends." I shrugged. I feel a kiss on top of my head from behind and saw my Mom. It's weekend so they have no work.

"Is Joshua going with you both?" I nodded to mom as she sit beside Dad.

"Dad and i needs to talk to him, can we talk to him after you go to mall?" Talk with Joshua? What will they say?

Before i can answer Mom, our doorbell rang, and that's Joshua for sure. Sophia jump out of my arms then run towards our front door. I can hear her, screaming "Daddy!" and it feels so good, that at least she have someone to love now and share her moments with, not only me.

"Good Afternoon Sir.. Mam." Joshua greeted as he enters the room. His carrying Sophia in his arms and they look so adorable.

"Hi Joshua, how have you been?" Mom smile at him. I get up from the couch, then walk towards him. Placing a soft kiss on his cheeks as he quickly place his hand on my cheek.

"I'm good." He smile back at my mom. I know Dad is looking at us, and he hates it whenever i'm having this PDA moments with Joshua.

"Aliyah has something to tell you but you go first cause Sophia wants to go." Mom continue to smile. Sophia said her goodbyes and we also did the same, as much as Dad wants to ignore Joshua, he can't, cause Joshua once told me that he will do his everything just to get my parents trust again.

Joshua tuck Sophia on her place on the back seat, as i sit beside him. Sophia loves mall, as much as i want that place.

"Mom and Dad wants to talk to you privately." I said, breaking the silence forming inside his car. He stop the car then look at me.

"Do you think they will ask me to be far from you?" I laugh as he stated that. He should be positive on this.

"Shut up. Just answer them the right things." He nodded then start the car again. It's for the best and for Sophia.