She doesn't

JOSHUA'S POV

"Babe! Please zip my dress, i can't reach my back." I walk towards Katrina as her back was facing me.

"Reach for it, i know you can." She can, it's noticeable that she can. I don't know why i agreed on marrying this girl, she's the same with every whore that i am with before.

She look at me then roll her eyes, as she pulls up the zipper of her dress, see, she can. Ignoring her, i put on my tie then fix my suit.

Can't believe that Nico is marrying Irene today, well, they love each other. Same as Luke and Tina, they are married for almost three years, and they were still enjoying their life as couple. While i? I will be stuck with Katrina for my whole life, cause my parents wants me to have a wife and i have no choice.

"Can you be quick? I'm one of the best man, i need to be there!" I stormed out of my room, seeing Janine with her daughter, Jenna, walking down the stairs.

"Where are you two going?" I asked, seeing them all dress up, with their handbags.

"We're going to Aunt-" Janine covered Jenna's mouth, what is this?

"We're going to park, my friend ask me to baby sit her daughter." Janine smile. But i'm not convince, even if Janine has her close friends, she never did the baby sitting before.

"Okay." I simply said as they both nodded and rush downstairs. I waited a little more on Katrina, and after million hours she finally go down with her revealing dress and her face was stuff with make up. We're going to a wedding, not a bar.

I decided to go, ignoring the fact that i'm with a girl looking like a slut. Drive to the hotel was short, it's just around the area.

"Do i need to go with you?" Katrina asked as we are walking down the hallway after talking to the receptionist, but i just shrugged my shoulder and remove her arms on me.

Walking down the hallway, i reach the lounge where all the guests were staying before the wedding starts. Katrina was still tailing me, and i don't care.

Presenting my invitation to the coordinator, she let us go inside. My eyes roam around the room and it was full of guests on their suits and dresses, but one lady caught my attention, it's Aliyah.

She was there, standing in front of Tina and two other girls that i didn't recognize. She was laughing while letting her friends look on her phone. What was that?

Aliyah looks beautiful as ever. Her hair was down on it's loose curls as her body was fitting perfectly on her cream dress reaching her thigh and her face, it has makeup but it's natural. She looks perfect.

She doesn't change. Her facial feature, her hair that was still long, that body that became more curvy, she's back.

"Hey! I said where are we going to sit?" Katrina asked with hands on her hips. I look for my friends and spotted them sitting next to Aliyah's group. Damn!

"There they are!" Katrina pointed before i can give her an answer. She walk towards the group and i just follow her, stiff and nervous.

"Ohh! Finally Mr. Adams is here!" Tina chuckled as she notice me, without addressing the presence of Katrina.

"Hi Tina!" Katrina greeted beside me, but Tina ignored her, then talk to Aliyah again. Aliyah didn't give any glance nor look on my way, she's just focus on the lady talking beside her and now with Tina.

"Is that Aliyah?" Katrina said aloud, causing the others to look at her then to Aliyah. Katrina walk on the side then stands infront of Aliyah.

"Welcome back Aliyah!" Katrina squealed, as if she was close with Aliyah. But Aliyah just stared at her, annoyingly, then smile.

"Ohh! Katrina? It's been so long since i last saw you, you look a little.. Hmm, let's see." Aliyah get up from her seat then slowly make a circle around Katrina's body as if inspecting her.

"Old, what happened?" Aliyah softly laugh then stand right in front of Katrina. She glared at Aliyah and place her hands on her hips. Are they going to fight?

"Look who's talking, you? Your body shape changed, you're not that thin now." I notice people looking at the two, but people on our group was smiling towards Aliyah, because she looks lovely today.

"Ohh, i got pregnant and fortunately because of being so wealthy, i raise my daughter alone, so there's a reason why i have this shape now, back to you, why do you look so old again?" Aliyah smirked, as she sit then focus on her phone again. She got pregnant? When? How? and who is the father of that child?

Before she can attack Aliyah, i grip her arm tight, stopping her. I can't let her hurt Aliyah.

"Let me go Joshua!" Katrina shouted, causing a scene.

"Let her go baby, let's see what she can do." Aliyah laugh, then remain on her phone. Tina laugh beside her with the other girls. Did i heard it right? She called me baby?

I push Katrina to sit on the chair, to relax. She's crazy. I ask for a water for her then sit beside her.

"She's a bitch!" No, you are! I remain silent as she keeps on cursing Aliyah. But, it's Aliyah that i am hearing talking someone on her phone.

"Hi little one, what you doing?.. That's great.. Tell Aunt Janine that i'll be home after this.." Aunt Janine? What the hell!

"Yes, i will.. Love you more honey.. Mommy miss you too.. Wow, did Jenna tell that too?.. Tell her that i miss her too.. Bye bye Sophia, i love you." That's it. Every words that i am hearing from her, it keeps on flashing back in my mind. All the moments that i spent with her, all the things that we did, it runs in my mind. I love how Aliyah talked to that child named Sophia, it's full of love.

Is that my child? She can talk to that kid, so the age of that kid is ranging from 2-5. I was with her three years ago, so that's possible that it's my child, cause we made love.

Before i can finish my calculating, the coordinator call us. After this wedding, i will find it out, i will.