Thoughts for Talks

ALIYAH'S POV

"It's not that i don't want it." I admit, then sip on my iced coffee that i've been craving for.

"Aliyah, come to think of it, you're living together for how many mon-"

"A year dear." I butt in

"Alright, a year and there's still no plans for marriage?" Tina continue and i shook my head.

There's still no talk for marriage until now. I don't know to Joshua, but i respect his decision. We've been living together for a year now and it's quite good living with him. But this past few days, his been acting this weird so, i called my friends for this talk and ask them about it.

"You should open it up to him!" Irene said.

"I will propose to him? No way! I still have respect for myself!" This topic was really irritating! If this Joshua is not acting weird lately, i will not ask my friends to talk to me about this.

"Not to propose okay? But to talk about it. Sophia is growing up, always remember that." I remain silent, same as this two in front of me. Maybe they are right, maybe.

"Girls before i forget, are your husbands going out lately?" I break the silence, this coffee shop's music is not helping my sleepy mind.

"Nope, his always home after work." Tina mumbled, licking the whipped cream on top of her drink.

"Same as mine, why?" Irene asked. I tell them the story about Joshua. How late his been going home, how weird he acts and most of all we're not making love for almost a week. And it's really different now, because we're making love everyday before he became weird, actually not everyday sex, sometimes it's only making out.

"So that's why i hired an investigor for this." I said as i end my story.

"I don't think his going to cheat on you again." Tina shook her head. I know Tina will support Joshua with this matter. She always does.

"Yea, maybe he have some plans." Irene shrugged, really? Irene was on his side now?

Afternoon came, i left them at the mall, because Tina needs to buy stuffs for their house.

I found myself, sitting on my carseat, as my car was park on our parking lot. I'm waiting for the investigator to call or even text me.

Why is life so hard? I thought that he changed. Maybe he does, but his over with me and done with me or should i say done with my body. Oh! Damn this man!

A loud beep of my phone started, it cause me to open my eyes. I reach for my phone, and check who's the one who texted me, it's the investigator, saying that he already sent an email to me. So there is an update now.

I quickly check my Ipad for the emails, then there, all the answers that i am asking for is here in front of me.

JOSHUA'S POV

As soon as i've been home, i walk towards our kitchen, seeing my girls eating their dinner. They didn't wait for me? That's new.

"Daddy! Eat!" Sophia wave her arms up, it's a queue that she wants to be carry. I spoon her on my arms, as she place kisses on my whole face. So sweet like her Mommy.

"How was your day?" I asked Aliyah, cause she seems so quiet and she didn't even lay a word nor glance on my way. Does she have a problem?

"Good.. Sophia, Mommy will sleep now, goodnight." Aliyah kiss Sophia's forehead then walk out of our kitchen. Really? She ignored me? That's it?

"Agatha, put her to bed and tell to other maids to clean the kitchen, i'm not going to eat." I put Sophia on Agatha's arms then walk out of our kitchen. I go up to our room, still thinking of Aliyah. Did i do something bad?