Like this, baby

It's been two weeks since we move out from my parents' house. I still feel foreign here in Joshua's place, what more to our own house that we bought last Monday.

We viewed houses around the area, and one house caught my attention, the house near to his family's house but not too far from my parents too.

I hired twenty maids, gardeners and other staffs, just to stuff every little things inside our new house. They already started their work since last wednesday and i'm sure our house is well maintained.

"Sophia, you done? Mama will pick you up within ten." I shouted from our room, cause Sophia is with Joshua at the living room.

There's still few things that we need to pack and that's why i asked mom to take care of Sophia tonight because she's not helping us here. She's playing around and disturbing us on our packing.

"Yes Mommy." I heard her answer me. Putting the last bottle of perfume on the box, i get out of our bedroom, actually Joshua's bedroom, then walk towards them.

"You done with the toiletries?" Joshua asked, i just nod my head while drinking the bottle of mineral water.

"I told you to ask some of our maids to help us here, so you won't get tired." Joshua was putting the last pair of shoe to Sophia, really a hands on Dad.

"I don't like them to touch our things, then put it in the box without any concern for our things, get it?" I rolled my eyes then launch myself on the couch. I'm tired, i even have my leave just for this moving out.

Later on, Mom arrives then fetch Sophia. It has a lot of drama coming from Sophia. Saying that she will miss us and we should fetch her early in the morning tomorrow. Well, i'll miss her too, so much.

Joshua and i continue to pack our things. Just the things inside the kitchen was left, it can wait after we take some rest.

"Ohh! My back is aching." I said while stretching my arms, feeling my backbones is cracking.

"Get some shower then we'll sleep, i don't want you to be that tired." Joshua pull me up from the couch, wrapping his arms on my waist, standing behind me. He's pushing me to walk towards his room, cause i'm dead tired.

"Now go get your shower." I obey what he asked me to do, and as i finish, i put on my pink and black lace nighties then do my evening rituals.

"You done already?" Joshua nodded then lay beside me. His only wearing his boxer short and topless, that's his everynights outfit, and i'm getting use to it.

"I miss Sophia, baby." Joshua mumble behind me. I just rest my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. This is life when you are with someone that you love.

We remain silent as if listening to the night's sound. The tickling of the clock was the only thing that you can hear aside from our breathing. Peaceful night.

"I love you Aliyah." He softly murmured on top of my head as he pulls me closer to his torso.

"I love you too." I look up to him, meeting his gaze, draping my arm tighter around his masculine body.

"Kiss me." It was like a request, but for me it sounded like need and want. I move up to meet his level, placing my lips onto his.

I can feel him kissing me back. His hands softly caressing my back and as the kiss deepened his hands move right onto my bum, squeezing it tightly.

Hovering above him as our kiss continue, i manage to run my hand on his torso. Once my hand reach his waist, i play with the waist band of his boxer, teasing him. This is what i want.

"Aliyah.." Joshua moaned softly as i trailed kisses along his jawline down to his neck then down to his abs. I'm craving for this man.

I pull down his boxer, revealing his manhood, all up for me. Smirking, i look at Joshua, seems like his enjoying the moment. I started to play with his member, by licking, sucking, and making it satisfied with my moves.

"Shit Aliyah." Joshua curse as i feel him come for me. Without any argument, i taste him again but suddenly i felt my body was being lifted and without any word, i saw myself naked. He undress me so quick.

He keeps on teasing me. My breast that he keeps on sucking and squeezing. His hand was running all over my body and i'm enjoying it.

His trailing kisses all over my body, and i don't give a shit, cause i'm moaning so loud. His tasting me, all over my body.

Once Joshua reach my spot, he played with it for a few minutes by his fingers and mouth, but later on, he give up, cause he press his member into my entrance then look at me.

"You ready?" He huskily asked, smiling at me. I just nodded, then gasped as i feel him inside of me already.

It feels so good to feel him inside of me. His size that i once felt before, has become more bigger and i don't expect him to be this careful to me.

"Ohh baby, harder." I moaned, feeling that his obeying me. Thrusting harder and harder, i can feel the pain, but i'm ignoring it. This is what i want. This intimate moment that we have.

"Ahh.. Just like this baby." I continue to moan, while doing my thing above him. Every thrust that his making, his grip on my hip is becoming tighter.

"Shit." He moaned. I can feel that he come all over me as i did the same to him. No words can express this making love that we have.

"I love you, baby." He softly murmured, pulling out his member inside of me, as he laid back on the bed, catching his breath.

"And i love you too, love." I answered after catching my breath. I move closer to him then wrap ourselves under our cover.

His arm wrap on me tightly, as my head resting on his chest. Naked bodies under this cover, it's sending me chills because, for the second time, i made love with the man of my life.

"You alright?" I heard Joshua whisper on top of my head.

"Is there any word that can describe that?" Moving my head up, i place my nose above his.

"You're still amazing Joshua." I continue, rubbing my nose onto him, my chest was on his shoulder level as my right leg was resting in between his legs, feeling his member that's still active.

"You are beyond amazing." He kiss me again, but not so rough. A kiss that i really love most, the soft one.

"I want you again, but i know your already sore." Joshua laugh, causing me to stop on my track, i thought he don't want a round two?

I didn't waste any time, i make the moves again, and make love to him again and again.