It feels good

"Welcome home Mommy and Daddy!"

Her squeal fill up my ears as i enter our front door. Sophia was on her dress as her hair was up, she really looks pretty on that dress up.

"Hey princess." Joshua spoon her on his arms, after pecking a kiss on her lips.

"I miss you." I softly murmur on top of her head, while hugging her on Joshua's arms. She quickly wrap her arms on my neck, pulling me closer to her.

"Miss you too Mommy." Sophia pecks a kiss on my lips. I missed this!

"We'll talk about this later, let's eat dinner first." Joshua said and place a kiss on my forehead, letting Sophia go down on the floor.

Everything is set. Dinner was already on the long dining table and servants were all positioned on their places and thank God because they took care of our house and my little princess.

"Agatha, how was her?" I asked, as i started to eat. Smells so good, and taste like heaven. Oh! Pasta! This cravings is not helping me with my figure.

"She's been good Mam, just having some trouble during the night, you know, missing you both." Agatha shrug her shoulders, then give me a smile as i nod my head.

"You really miss us Sophia?" Sophia quickly nodded her head while stuffing her mouth, actually her dress with the red sauce pasta.

"Mommy told you how to eat properly, right?" I get up from my seat, then get her. I don't care if her dress was so dirty, it's my responsibility to be this hands-on to her.

"You will put food directly on your mouth. No more Agatha to feed you, even Daddy will not feed you anymore." Sophia just nod her head, snaking her arms on me. She's so sticky because of the sauce and it's okay for me. Okay, it's not, it's irritating but she's my daughter and i need to do it. Oh gosh! This is what i hate most, to be dirty.

"You go with Agatha then you will sleep on our room tonight." I place a soft kiss on her forehead. I was giving her to Agatha but she's not loosing her hold on me.

"Mad Mommy? Please no." Ohh, look at those pout and nose, i want to pinch and kiss it.

"Of course not, Mommy loves you and Daddy too, right love?" I look towards Joshua that was looking at us, giving me a smile. Oh not tonight my love!

"Of course. I love you and i love your Mommy, so kiss me, come here!" Sophia wiggle her body, reaching for her Daddy's face. Sophia bend and i can see how he kiss Joshua, really a Daddy's girl.

"Mommy's turn!" Sophia cheered. My turn? I look at Joshua and he's smirking. He wrap his arms on my thigh, causing me to stumble on my place, but he steadied me soon.

"Your turn as per our daughter." He smiles. I sigh for defeat, then bend on his direction. Placing my face just in front of his face, while carrying Sophia in my arms.

I peck a kiss on his lips, but he pull me for more. Not returning the kiss at first, he keeps on teasing me by his tongue, forcing my mouth to open. But later on i give up and kiss him back.

"Agatha, just clean Sophia then bring her to our room." Joshua said as he pull out from the kiss. Did i really make out with my man in front of my daughter and servants? I feel so embarrass here.

Agatha get Sophia from me as i still stand on my place. That kiss feels so different, why?

"Can we take our shower too? So that we can give the things to Sophia after?" I just nod my head, as i feel him pull my hand, then walk out of our dining hall.

Walking up to our room, i was still lingering the kiss that we had. That's sweet, right? Since that night, that Joshua and i talked at New York, he became so sweet, attach, touchy and showy to me. His always saying his i love you or he will hug me. And i think, his mind changed, because i told him that i will leave him and i will find a man to get married to me. Well, that's good.

We showered together, and of course making out comes along with that shower. And as we are done putting our clothes on, Sophia barge inside our bedroom, screaming her joy for tonight.

"Careful!" I pointed her the bed, as she keeps on jumping and shouting there. Why is she so hyper?

"Mommy! Me watch!" I just nod my head as i was still putting some lotion on my legs. Joshua was still on the walk-in closet, arranging our things that we bought from New York.

"Who visited you here while Mommy and Daddy was not here?" I sit beside her on our bed, as she keeps on changing the channel on our television.

"Mama Angel, Mama Jane, Papa Raf and Papa Jacob, hmm.." She murmured then put the remote down to turn off the tv as she sit on my lap facing me.

"And Aunt Janine and Jenna, Mommy! We play barbie!" I hold her cheeks while she keeps on talking about how they play and what did they play. I was just listening to her but when Joshua gets out from our walk-in, Sophia stops then jump out of my lap.

"This is for you." Joshua softly whispers on her, but i can still hear it, because it's too quiet inside our bedroom. He was holding two paper bags on his hand, but the other six bags was on the floor.

"Thank you Daddy.. Mommy."I just smile at her as she hugs Joshua. Sophia is the greatest gift that was sent from above. She's the most important person for me now. Everything around me vanished, when i gave birth to her. The most precious gift.

"Bed time stories! What do you want for tonight?" I cheerfully asked, causing her to loosen her hold from Joshua. Maybe, it's a great choice, that i let Joshua know about Sophia. His been so good since the day that he found out this.

"Sleeping Beauty!" She screamed then jump in the bed, putting herself on the middle. I lay beside her, leaving a space on my behind, cause i know Joshua will not stay on the other side of the bed. He will force me and Sophia to move, so that he can have his space on my side. And my guess is right, he just do it now.

I read her the story and on the middle of reading, i notice Sophia was sleeping already. I put the cover above her then place a simple kiss on her forehead.

"Now, boyfriend it's time for your sleep too." I softly said, but as i turn around, Joshua was sleeping too. Looks like our little angel.

"Goodnight. I love you Daddy." I peck a kiss on his lips and remain looking at him. He looks peaceful same as the night. I'm looking forward on the day that he will call me Mommy, because i'm his wife already. When will that be?

"Stop looking at me! Go to sleep." He pulls my head on his chest, as he place his lips above my head. So his still awake, such an actor!

"I love you Mommy." Really? I lifted my head from his then look at him. His smiling at me and not sleeping. Did i hear him right? Oh, yeah! He pulls me for a kiss and that really made my night.