He's sweet

"Aliyah! Welcome home honey." It was Mom that welcome me, she really has a great instinct, because i didn't tell them that i'll be home today after my one week vacation.

"Hey Mom." I replied, giving her a small smile, getting out of the car that we all ride on from the beach.

"Hi Aunt!" Tina and Irene said in unison, Mom smiles at them then move her head inside the van and for sure she notice the three boys because she tilted her head back then gave me a wide smile.

"You should get inside first Tina, Irene and.." Mom offered, before i can answer her, someone answer her inside the car.

"Mrs. Johnson, it's good to see you again." I heard it right, it's Joshua. Mom didn't waste any time and force them all to get inside first to have some refreshments. I wasn't happy with this, i know it means interrogation.

I let our servants fix my luggages, so that i can have some snacks too before going to bed. We already have our dinner along the road and it really save us from hunger, but beacuse of the long ride, the heavy meal was vanish.

"So how was your vacation?" Mom asked, as soon as she sit across the six of us. Servants serve some iced tea, tacos and sandwiches, and we are now enjoying it.

"It's good Aunt, we look so tan, right?" Tina laughed. Even though Tina was the one that's talking, Mom was looking at Joshua, that was resting his hand on my thigh.

He was the best and the sweetest for the rest of the week that we stayed on the beach. The line that he said, "from now on i'm going to protect you Aliyah.", that's true. He never leave my side, never go out with other girls that was exerting efforts just to get his attention and proved me that he wasn't that womanizer at all. I remember the conversation that we had.

.....

"Why don't you go out with other girls? It's okay for me if you leave me." I smile at him. We're sitting on the sand, watching the sunset as darkness starting to cover the place.

"Aliyah, baby, i told you i'm enjoying your company. As much as you know me as a playboy, just think of my good side now, please." He smiles, a one real smile, not his smirk.

.....

That night, we ended up cuddling at his bed and acting like together even if we're not. For a week he always called me, "baby" which is sending me butterflies in my stomach, acting so sweet, hugging each other without reason, kissing me but not on the lips and holding each others hands everytime he wants.

My friends noticed that sweetness coming from him, i just tell them that we're just flirting, which is true, i think. My mind was saying thay i'm not ready for a relationship, but my heart says different, i'm ready. I'm scared to the fact that, what if i give him a chance? Will he be hurting me? Will he be good? Will he be strong enough to break the walls that was built around me about five years ago?

"You alright?" I heard him whisper beside me. Tilting my head on his side, his hand was quickly place on my cheek as the other was on my waist. His touch was still making me weak, as if i'm going to pee everytime that he touches me.

"I'm good." Assuring him, then place my hand above his that was resting on my cheek. I can see from the corner of my eyes, that even though Mom was busy talking with my friends, she's looking at me, at us actually. It's showtime Mom.

"How about you Aliyah, did you enjoy?" That made me drop my hand that was still holding his, then get my attention back to Mom. She was all smile and i know, it's because of what she is seeing.

"Yea, it's been a while since i have an off so it's really relaxing." Giving her a small smile. Joshua let his arm wrap around my waist, as his fingers was lightly brushing my tummy, and it's annoying that i can't do what i want to do to him.