Chapter 4

"So let's get this show, on the ro-oad. I know, what you have been waiting. Waiting for," I sang.

I made my way through the grass, found my usual spot and lay down. The school would be in an uproar, they would probably call my mum. If they did, I would be hung, drawn and quartered. Okay, so maybe that is a little bit of an exaggeration but it wouldn't be pretty.

I wanted to get away, get away from all of this bullshit. But I didn't have any money, I had no-where to go and no-one to talk to. I fished around my school bag(ironically there was swedish fish in it) and eventually found a pen and paper. I was getting out of this place somehow, and no-one would stop me. I clicked the top of the pen and started writing out my plan.

                                                                       ~*~ 

I walked up the path to my front door and didn't even get my hand on the knob before my mum opened it and screamed at me.

"Why did you do it Jenna? What the hell is your problem? I know people bother you sometimes, but I'm honestly not surprised! Look at you! The hair, the clothes! I've had ENOUGH!"

I sat still. I looked up slowly, stood up.

"Are you calling me a freak?"

"I guess you could say that, yes!"

I turned round, went up to my bedroom and just cried all night. Why did no-one care about me?