Info and bio

So this is my first story and I'm not very experienced on writing and I just hope you like this story

Here I'm gonna write about what you need to known about the story like the main character.
This story may contain topics such as violence and sex.

Main character

InfoName: (Y/N) NightshadeAge: presumably 17 (since your a demon so

Info
Name: (Y/N) Nightshade
Age: presumably 17 (since your a demon so..)
Family: Kokuyo (elder brother) Shiro (older brother) Kuro (older sister) (these three are over protective of (Y/N))
Eye color: red
Other Interest: cooking and baking, reading
Clothing:

)Family: Kokuyo (elder brother) Shiro (older brother) Kuro (older sister) (these three are over protective of (Y/N))Eye color: redOther Interest: cooking and baking, readingClothing:

Bio
(Y/N) entered Beacon only for the reason that he wanted to be stronger so he could be able to protect the people he loved. When he was a child his family when through something horrible which cause physical and emotional wounds to his family and himself, that is why he would normally wear a red scarf ,around his neck or a turtleneck sweater to cover the scars on his neck or his body. He is normally kind-hearted and normally cares more about people's well being than himself. Before he entered his family trained him to use his demonic powers but also some techniques of self defense. When he is badly wounded he is capable of healing his wounds but wouldn't since that would cause some suspension. (His siblings don't mind)
He would normally call his siblings formally such "elder sister" or "elder brother" or "brother"

Weapons