Chapter 10

Kane was dragging the one of the man who dared betrayed the president, the man was screaming, begging but he was busy trying to concentrate so he block out the guys pathetic cry. He prefer to stay invisible but it was the kind of task he was good at so the president request his help often. He can't say No to the man who gave him a new life.

When he entered the church, people gave him the same old looks, like the freak he was. It remainded him exactly why he hates crowds. People do not want him around. They only want him to do their dirty work then talk about his lack of empathy. Talk about how he is a wild heartless animal the president raise.

The president was sitting while Hammar stands in front of him. He usually doesn't pay attention to what they do but when the girl that Hammar was holding cries out, he couldn't fight the pull to look. That's when his blood ran cold.

They were happy though.

Hurt hurt kill

The knife he had was in his hand in a second and he flung it in Hammars direction.

Of course with intention of missing, as much as the knife plunging into Hammer's head and the scream, the panic, blood gushing out would amuse him, he was still a brother so it would be followed by drama. He hates drama.

Hammar jerks away with a growl, "You fucking crazy mute, you almost stabbed me"

He storms towards them and he sits in front of Maya.

Leaning into her, he smell sugar. His mouth watered. Is she making herself sweet so that she'll look even more delicate? He wana know if she'll taste the same. He couldn't keep the thought away even though he need to concentrate.

He checked for any physical harm. He reached out and chucks her chin as softly as he can, not wanting to hurt her with his big, scarred hands that is capable of anything but softness. The look in her eyes and the way her pupils dilated was not right she was drugged. She got bruises on her cheeks too. His heart clenches in pain. Then he studied her arm, her arms starting to darken with bruise and scrapes on her forearm. She was grabbed hard, either thrown or dragged too.

Now he is royally pissed and no one likes him when he becomes extra moody.

He knows exactly what he is going to do.

He was about to stand up but before he fully could,his angel threw at him making him hold his breath.

He swallowed. She touched him willingly. He knew that with her it was different but he wasn't used to it so he couldn't help but wait for the pain to happen. Like some insects crawling up his skins that makes him want to claw his skin out. The loud streaking that no one else can hear. The voices that encourages him violence. But... nothing.

He looked down at her at the same time she looked up at him. If she hadn't already sealed her faith this would have.

She was looking up at him like he had come to save her. Like he's her hero. The trust shone in her glazed eyes. He would definitely be there to save her. Always. But she doesn't know that he is no hero. He is not there to save her, he is there to steal her away.

He heard the president's voice booming behind him, "-Kane"

He probably had repeated several times but it's nothing new. If he is not interested, he don't listen to people. But the president isn't just some people. He is the person gave him chance to take his revenge. He was the medium. Then again. He is just that. A medium. 

He turned to look at him only to see his lips pulled wide, his eyes shone with amusement, "You did great son. I'll reward you. You can have any gift you want"