Chapter 2

Maya walked over to her brother's desk to see what he was doing. He doesn't talk to her anymore. He only glares at her.

When she saw his brother was drawing something she was amazed, "wowww Keith, you are better than me"

As ken heard her voice he quickly close his notebook, hiding whatever he drew from her "Go away Maya"

"Teach me Keith! Teach me" she pulled his shirt.

"You are annoying, go away" he says, pulling away and standing up, clutching his book then approaching his bed. He shove his notebook under his pillow and sleep.

They had always argue like this so it doesn't bother her, she followed him, shove her hand under his pillow and took his notebook giggling, that's when he snaps, "I SAID GO AWAY" He sits up, snatch the notebook from her and shove her. She fell on her butt, shocked at just what happened. His brother was genuinely angry. Well, too bad so was she. She stood up to glare at him before she shouts "Daddy" and storm out her room to his uncle. His uncle was on his phone looking at something, his brown hair looking dark because of its wetness. He wasn't wearing a shirt and he was sweating. He put his phone down as soon as he heard her.

"What is it doll?"

She jumped on the bed and kneels there, "Kenny is being mean to me" she pouts,

"Is he" he seems to be angry at that, "What did he do?"

"He draws something. All I want was to look but he says I'm annoying and did not allow me to look"

His uncle shook his head in disappointment, "I will talk to him later"

"What are you doing daddy. Why are you so sweaty even though you are lying on the bed"

He was quiet for awhile before his eyes darted at the door, "You want to see what I'm doing?"

She nods her head.

"Go and lock the door first" she quickly did as he asked then jumped back on the bed next to him.

That's when he showed her pictures. A man and a girl. Both naked and in a weird position. The girl was laying on the bed and the big fat man on top of her.

She did not understand.

"What are they doing. And why are they not wearing any clothes"

His uncle's breath seems to be more ragged and he shifted under the sheets.

"He is tickling her"

She giggled, "That's weird. Why would they tickle like that?"

"Because it:s nice. It feels really really good my doll"

"Really? " she asked with a frown and she look closer. The little girl eyes were filled with tears and it doesn't look like it's nice for her. She never tried it so maybe she doesn't know and that's how it's supposed to be.

"Yes. This is what big girls and daddies do for fun time. When you are a big girl" he whisper, "I will tickle you like this"

She scrunched her nose at that, she's not sure she wants to try.

__________________________________________

Present -

I was woken up by constant knocking on my door.

I rubbed my sleepy eyes, coming down from my dreamy state then jumped out of bed with a smile on my face.

I ran to the door and try to open the lock only to realise I forgot to lock..