Chapter 8

Eubury Road,
Raftbison Glen City

When Detective Francis Dolo arrived the crime scene, he wasn't prepared for what he was seeing.

He was warned before about the works of 'Cerberus'

Sure he had seen pictures of it but it was the first time Cerberus strikes again since his transfer 8 months ago.

Cerberus mutilate the body of its Victims. Bones at angles it shouldn't be. Flesh ripped like it's bitten by the creature Cerberus itself. Body parts dissected. Leaving the body for cops to see. Like they are proud of it.

It's a horrific thing that happens with no specific pattern. Making investigations difficult.

The photographer was taking photo of the corpse and the forensic investigator Cory Phillips, was furiously writing down what he had studied,

Francis' partner Vincent Arnett stood by him, shaking his head in frustration, "Another body, no evidence that could trace back to Cerberus"

"How do we know it's the work of Cerberus. This time he doesn't mutilate but inserts those blunt needles at various points of his body"

"Because Cerberus knows what he is doing and the killer of this victim knows exactly what to do with the body too" Cory joins, "He inserted those needles in all vital points. The Acupressure points or the Marmas. This victim suffer pain beyond threshold of pain and he was alive to feel all of them. After he died the needles are inserted back then left the body for us to find"

When Francis imagined what the victim had gone through, he closed his eyes and prayed for the victim souls so that he could rest in peace. No one deserves to go through what he did.

"Cerberus is a true real psychopath. Thinking of it out there walking around like a normal person is horrifying" Vincent said.

"Why do I have a feeling that Kharon are involved" Francis suggests.

"That again? We don't even have proof, Francis"

"How will we if all the bigger authorities are on their side and destroy evidences"

"Look, you need to be careful with what you are saying. If the bigger authorities are afraid of them, they must have a good reason for it"

"I am not afraid" Francis hissed, "If the law is afraid of people who breaks it what's the use of having law"

"I get what you mean but we need to be careful. We cannot get our feelings involved. We still need solid evidence before accusing"

Francis sighs, "I'm sorry. You are right. I just find it hard to accept that they just walk over law so casually"

After a few moment of silence Cory asked, "What now?"

"Now we send our team out to ask around here to see if anyone sees any unusual things they shouldn't be seeing. Also let's get our hands on surveillance cameras around. Don't forget dashcams"

"Got it. I'll go and send the message" Vincent slaps his back lightly before he walks off to do his work.

Francis continues to stare at the Victims body and he mutters in anger, "You can't hide forever Kharon"

____________________________________________

309 Wounstcote Road
Raftbison Glen City