Chapter 6

Past-
Maya was pretending to be sick, covering herself with blankets. She doesn't want to face her uncle. Her body was shaken by nervousness. She couldn't stop thinking about what her brother said. He will leave. She wants to stay with him but she knows that they have nowhere to go.

She cried missing her parents so badly. Half angry at them for leaving her and her brother.

When she heard footsteps getting nearer to her bed she stilled. Her uncle.

"Doll, I know you are awake" he said in a smooth voice.

She felt the bed dip and he tried to pull the covers. She clutch it but he overpowered her so he successfully pull them away and throw it casually on the floor.

"Why are you hiding?" his expression was something new to her, it was not warm like it used to be. It was very scary.

"I-I am sick" she lied.

He clicked his tongue in disappointment, "You are asking for punishment, little doll. I know what's wrong with you"

"You do?" now she was confused.

"I have been too gentle with you. It's time I start teaching you lessons. Prepare you for me"

He reached for the hem of her of skirt and lift it to her stomach, his eyes glued to her pink ruffled painties.

He had done this often but for the first time he touch her there. She squeale out in surprised and he groans.

She doesn't know what he was going to do but grabbed his hands on instincts.

His eyes quickly glaring at her before capturing both her hands, easily pinning them above her head.

"Uncle what are you doing"

"Shhh I am going to make us feel good"

"I don't like it"

"Then tell me what you and your brother saw last night"

She stilled at that. He did saw them after all.

She shook her head and that's when he ripped her panties off. She kicked, fighting him but he was too strong. She doesn't want to cry but she she couldn't help it. She was terrified. Her brother was right. Her uncle wasn't a nice man.

"Tell me doll, or else I will send your brother away. Somewhere you won't be able to see him every again"

For some reason, she visioned her brother as one of those kids they saw the previous night.

No, she can't allow that to happen. So she told him everything.

He shook his head again in disappointment then pat her legs, "I will deal with that little shit later, for now. Time to show you how to please your daddy"

Her eyes widen, "But.. But you said" she managed to said between her crying.

He gave her a devious smile that would appear forever in her nightmare, "I lied"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Present -

Cheater. I'm a cheater. I should be ashamed of myself.

I slap myself on my face again.

I appreciate the weather today. It's gave me perfect opportunity to sit outside the Uni building and think.

Back to the situation -
First of all I was touching a guy that's not Chris. Secondly, I let him touch me. Third - I enjoy both.

And the biggest thing. I can't stop thinking about that Kane.