Chapter 1

PAST-

Maya pushed the door of his uncle's house and quietly enter the house. She wonder if her brother is home and where her uncle is.

As she walk by the living room, her uncle's warm voice called her, "Maya you are home?"

"Yes uncle"

"Come here"

Her toes curl not really wanting to go but she has to. When she disobey, he does things that makes her feel uncomfortable.

She walks into the living room and his uncle watch her with a smile, patting the seat beside him, gesturing her to sit there.

"Now what did I tell you about the way you should be addressing me"

"I should call you daddy"

"That's right my little doll. You don't want to get spanking right?"

"No Daddy" she pouts.

There is a glint in his eyes she doesn't understand whenever she calls him that.

"Yes, you are a big girl now, you don't want that" he grins and ran his finger down her face, "Now come sit on daddy's lap and tell me all about your day"

She did as he ask and start telling about his day, how Chris always mess with her but she fights back, how Mrs. Darby praise her on her drawings. She just rambled on, ignoring the weird feeling she get from the way he stare at her at stroke her skin. She once admitted that she did not like the feeling but he told her that she is his doll and should always be treated with care like this, what she was feeling was just bad thoughts and she should not be having them.

"I bought new cloths for you" her uncle says cutting of her story on how they caught the frog at school.

"Really!!!" She said excitedly, not knowing what kind of clothes it was.

"Yes, it's the type of clothes Japanese school girls used to wears" he purrs, "It will really look cute on you doll, want to try for me? I'll take nice pictures of you with it"

"Okay" she agrees, wanting to try school forms worn in foreign. She had never seen it before but it sounds cool. And even better, her uncle will take pictures! Maybe it's for an family album that she used to have back at her old home.

He grins, "Where's you manner, little doll?"

"Thank you daddy"

He leaned it to give her a peck on her lips like her mama used to give her.

_____________________________________

"That's it. You look really pretty" her uncle can't stop telling her that as she sits on the bed playing with her doll and a lollipop in her mouth that her uncle's friend Karl bought for her.

They were talking pictures of her and she doesn't understand why.

"Okay doll, lie back for me" he uncle orders from behind the camera

"But-"

"No buts. Do it"

She glared at him, not liking his tone but she obeyed falling back on her back and lies there.

They continue to ask her to do different stuffs like raising her arms above her head. Lifting her skirt to her waist. Letting her kneel, looking up at the camera as they took the picture above her.

She was getting really bored but everytime she complains his uncle scolds her. The more her eyes teared up, the happier he seemed to get. She hated her uncle when he's like this.