leaving nowww

I wake up to see pink sparkly walls and I immediately determine I'm in Alli's room. I get up and walk down the stairs of the familiar Simpson residence.

I'm outside the kitchen when I hear their familiar Aussie voices.

"...you have to tell her to go away..." I hear Alli's voice.

"...Alli I can't say that, you know I want too but I can't..." Cody replies.

I think about what they would be talking about and immediately conclude, they were talking about me.

I turn right around and walk straight out their front door and close it with a bang.

Cody's POV

"What am I gonna do about Kyah?" I ask Alli as we talk in the kitchen, Emma's still unconscious upstairs.

"You have to tell her to go away" she replies.

"Alli I can't say that, you know I want too but I can't" I say.

Alli and I pause to think about options when we here a door slam.

"What was that?" I ask.

"No clue" Alli replies.

Emma's POV

(A few days later)

I'm about to leave back to Auckland. Our family holiday finished and I haven't talked to any of the Simpsons since I heard Cody and Alli talking.

Although I've been getting so many calls and texts from the both of them asking if I'm okay and that I wasn't taken by a psychopath that I texted Alli just saying *im going home*. Yes I know very brief and meaningless but...yea. Anyways I'm at Sydney Airport (I know..the memories..." ready to leave.

"FLIGHT ***-*** TO AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND BOARDING"

I grab my carry on and after getting my horrific passport checked walk onto the plane and look for my seat. I find it and sit down next to some boy around my age. He notices someone sitting next to him and looks up at me. I'm shocked to see Troy sitting there.

"Omg hey" I say.

"Hey Emma, what are you doing here?"

"I live in Wellington and Auckland now".

(AN: I'm gonna spare the details of majority of the plane trip pretty much they catch up on everything that's happened and yer...)

Troy and I are both on our phones, well he keeps taking my phone and taking selfys which I sometimes appear in.

I'm on twitter and realize that I haven't tweeted in like 6 weeks.

I tweet, *Found an old mate @troyybro* and attach one of the selfys.

I put my phone down and relax til the end of the flight.

(AN: it's short but I'm sick atm and yer soz xcx)