hospital, mospital

"Sir, I am not repeating this again, she will wake up soon" the doctor says to a masculine voice in the room.

I'm in a coma but I can hear everything, I heard mum, dad, Ben and Matt even the doctor but I can't recognize 2 voices. One is the masculine voice that won't stop asking the doctor if I'm alright and when I'll wake up. The other is a girl (I can tell by the feminine voice) who seems to be his sister, comforting him after the doctor said I was in a coma and he doesn't know when I'll wake up.

I know when I'll wake up. When my eyes will finally open and when I can move my stiff limbs.

"I'm sorry sir, I'm just worried about her" the 'boy' says.

"I understand" the doctor says before leaving the room. The 'boy' grabs my hand with his two and just holds it. I just want to wake up. It's killing me to hear my families worried voices, even the 2 strangers voices are strained. So I try again. Like I have multiple times. I put all my focus in the hand he's holding and feel it twitch. I know he did too because I hear him jump up from his seat in excitement. He grabs my hand again.

"Emma if you can hear me, please squeeze my hand"

And I do but the only thing I hear is his footsteps run out of the room. Well okay then is my only thought that just so happens to be sassy. While that 'boy' is gone I decided to try and fully wake up. I mean moving my hand is a good start. I try to open my eyes. Focussing so much energy on those tiny, little buggers. But they don't. 'Eh oh well I'll try later' is my thought. 'Boy' comes back in with the doctor him explaining how I moved my hand.

"Emma try to move your hand again" the doctor says. I put all my effort in my hand that the doctor is holding and feel it twitch with movement.

I hear the doctor mumble "marvelous" before the beeping of the machines I'm hooked up to erupt into noise and I fall back to slumber.

I open my eyes and I'm surrounded by white. Not the hospital room but like...clouds? But there is an old lady standing directly in front of me. She studies me for a second before walking towards me.

"Emma what are you doing here?" She asks in a calm voice.

"Who are you?" I ask confused.

"I'm your grandma sweetie" she says pulling me into a hug.

<<AN: confused, yep ok sorry for not updating for a while I'll try to update more but I would just like to post my English narrative called Misplaced, it's short but I want feedback and please someone who I don't know not just my friends okay here it is...

Misplaced

I wake up. I'm the orphan that was never wanted. I don't belong. I never will really. I just sit in this dirty old cell. I'm a waste of space. I look in the dusty old mirror that has cracks spread like a spider web. Black. Black skin, black hair. It almost seems as if my eyes are going black too. It all started that day. My life went from bad to worse...

BANG! BANG! The enemy's guns go off as I'm pushed against the wall. To my left and right are the people that found me and gave me a new start. Not a good start though; more of a you're good for nothing else other than drug selling start.

One kicks me, over and over again. With every kick, I think of a different memory. 'Ow' is my first thought after my ribs receive a large pain. My second thought is about the one person that cares; or cared. She was there for me. Didn't care about my baggage. She was Juliet and I was Romeo. Key word; was.

As another kick touches me pain erupts around my left thigh as I fall to the concrete. I think back to earlier. When I had a friend. We would go to the park everyday for a few weeks. But those few weeks were the best of my 'life'.

After the next excruciatingly painful kick my vision fuzzes. Little spots spread over my view of the world and as my vision fades another dream fills my mind. The rain drops pound onto a baby's head outside the hospital in a basket. The baby looks frozen, the baby looks familiar... A lady walking along the street has her umbrella blacking the rain looks straight at me. She doesn't acknowledge me. I'm like the air, but the difference is air is needed. The lady looks familiar though, I've deffinately seen her before.

My dream skips a couple of years. I'm now watching a four year old running around like a kid who won the lottery. The lady comes into the room. A few years older maybe but still the same lady. The lady calls the kid over as they walk out of the room. The kid literally bouncing with excitement. As the door closes, silence spread through the room, as if it had fallen asleep. It could only have been 10 minutes before the same kid comes back in crying. The lady follows with her head down walking to comfort the young child.

"They look at my skin and say no" he wails. That line is familiar. I look down to the forearm of my left arm and there it says "they look at my skin and say no"

(PLEASE LEAVE CREATIVE CRITICISM)>>