Psychopathic murderer

I awaken from my peaceful sleep to look at the time...6:10am...WHAT?? Oh my god that is early. Not able to go back to sleep I get up and make pancakes because I am the best friend ever.

There is a massive knock on the door. Curiously I skip over and open the door to...room service?

"Emma?"room service guy says in a French accent.

"Buongior, qui"I reply. He hands me a bouquet of flowers that are beautiful, a tray of food and a note addressed to me. I open the letter

~Dear Emma,

I want to get to know you more, I can't get you out of my head. Please go down to the lobby at 7:30, they will give you something at the reception desk. Please come I can't get you out of my mind. Dress nicely, but you always dress nicely, just dress like you normally would I guess. Anonymous ~

Who is this?

"Awwwww" I hear from behind me. I look to see Heather reading the note over. I quickly move it from her sight.

"Give it to me now" she says joke threateningly with a hint of seriousness.

"Nope" I say and run to my room. Just as I was about to shut the door her abnormally large foot stops the door.

"Ughhh" I say and flop on the bed before remembering the breakfast. I leave the note and run out to the door grab the French Toast and go back to my room to see Heather raiding my bag.

"Found what your looking for?" I question taking a mouth full of the delicious breakfast.

"What are you going to wear, what are you going to wear" she keeps mumbling to herself.

"What makes you think I'm going" I say focused on the plate of heaven in front of me.

"Your going" I hear, I then look up and see Heather death staring me.

"It could be a psychopath" I complain with a valid reason as I would prefer to not go to what could be my death trap.

"No psychopath is that loving" she says in a baby voice.

"That's what he wants you to think" I say assertively.

"What's going on?" I hear Michelle question walking in.

"Oh no, no no no no" I mumble hearing Michelle's voice. Heather explains the situation to Michelle.

"Emma just look at me" I hear Michelle as she notices my position with my head in the bed sheets. I look up then hear her squeal.

"It could be cody!" She squeals again.

"Why would he be interested in me he's a pop star"

"Has he contacted you since the flight" Heather questions.

"Yeah he got my number off Alli and texted me" I reply to Heather. She grabs my phone of the desk and runs off. I go to get up but Michelle stops me.

"Why don't you think it is him?" She questions sitting cross legged on my bed. And then I begin telling her the reasons why cody wouldn't like me.

Heathers POV

I run of with Emma's phone in one hand and my phone in the other. I get Cody's number and put it in my phone so Emma doesn't see any of the texts. I text cody on my phone saying: "hey cody it's heather it was you who sent the breakfast and note wasn't it?"

I get an immediate reply from him. "Yes please don't tell her and please make sure she comes!" I read then reply "working on it" I don't understand why Emma doesn't see that Cody had been staring at her most of the plane ride after Alli had talked to him.