Nose bleeds

"Hey, Heather, just one thing." I say walking up the hotel stairs.

"What" she asks full of energy.

"WHY THE F*CK DID YOU BRING SO MANY SUITCASES" I yell.

"I'll carry one for you, one sec"

"Ok you give me that bag and..." we start a massive jumble of bags and I accidentally drop my handbag. I go to try and pick it up and then notice that my tampons happened to have fallen down the stairs.

I put all the bags down and start walking back down the stairs. Just before I get to the bottom an extremely attractive boy about my age walks in and picks them up. He looks up to me and says

"these yours?"

I must be bright red by now buy reply

"yes but you can keep them if you want, they're good for nose bleeds" he laughs for I while, quite a while actually so I am standing there awkwardly. "I'm Emma" I say trying to stop my awkwardness.

"I'm sure I'll be fine, I'm Ashton, I must ask is your friend single" he looks behind me. I turn around and see Heather waiting for me.

"I can tell you that she is totally available" I walk up to Heather before the attractive boy yells out. I turn around to see the box of tampons slowly flying towards me.

"Thanks" I yell out. I turn to Heather and whisper in her ear to go down to him. She obliges confused. I walk up the stairs with my bags and to my room. I open the door and yell out

"Honey I'm home" I see Michelle and Jess doing their own thing so I go to my room and get out my laptop. Opening up Skype, I see Rachelle is another friend still in Australia and an extremely handsome, curly haired, British boy sitting with her.

"Shell" I pause for a second or two " why is Harry Styles sitting next to you?"

"Hi to you too, and well Harry is my boyfriend" She says awkwardly at the end.

"I was haven't seen you for what 4 days, I need details now" I say confused as to how fast it's possible to have an international boy-band member as a boyfriend.

"Well my uncle's new girlfriend is Gemma's boss"

"So why did you two meet again"

"There was a work party and we both met and yeah..." she trails of awkwardly.

"Well Harry if you break Shell's heart I brake your face" I say in all seriousness. He starts laughing and I look to shell is confusion.

"I wasn't joking" I say to him.

"Oh " he states realizing I am 100% serious. " I would never hurt her" he says reassuringly, side hugging her.

"Awwwwww" I blurt out. They're so cute together and shell is 17 going on 18 so they're the definition of perfect.

"Bye Emma" shell says.

" oh okay then byeeeee"

I close the laptop and immediately I'm bored. I decide to text Alli.

"Hey gurlllll" I text. I get an immediate reply, see I love this girl, nothing annoys me more than when people don't reply.

"Hey, codes is begging for your number is it okay if I give it to him?"

"Yeh sure" I say " so what are you doing" I text back.

" he is jumping up and down right now, I think someone has a crushhhh, nothing I'm soooo bored" ok now I'm confused didn't he hate me on the plane, someone had a mood change. Just before I reply Alli beats me to it.

"Gotta go codes needs me for something"

"Okay byyeee byeeee x"

I hear the slam of the hotel room door and know that Heather is back from talking to mystery boy.

"Emma, Emma, emma, EMMA" Heather yells running to me.

"What, what, what, WHAT" I reply giggling a bit at my ridiculous attempt at amusing myself.

"That boy was Ashton from 5SOS!"

"What's with me and running into famous people lately?" I question deep in thought, then I realize. "Um Heather"

"Yeah"

"Where are the bags?" Her eyes widen and before she says anything I start walking to the door yelling "Come on" I let her go out first and as I make it out to the door I see 'Ashton' walking with all the bags looking lost. "Awwwww" I whisper to Heather, "He brought your bags" when he comes over to us I decide to give the lovebirds some space. "Well I am needed inside" I say swiftly and walk inside shutting the door.

I hear my phone go off really loudly as I never have it on silent, EVER. I walk over and see a new message from...Unknown? I click on it and see Cody texted me letting me know it was him. I reply a subtle 'mkay'. Before going to take a nap.