shop til ya drop

"I'm sorry, for everything, for every single mistake I made" He says, emotion presented through his voice "Can I just explain the whole Kylie thing and then you can leave if you want"

I don't speak, I just nod letting him talk.

"Thank you, um ok so management had put us together trying to make me more popular, I was against it from the beginning but I didn't really have a choice in the end. Anyway she started to like me and started to be really into it, I just got sick of it and told scooter and Matt and they agreed that I could stop fake dating her, I guess she never really got the message..."

"That clears things up" I say quietly.

"Do you forgive me?" He asks. I nod and he moves towards me about to hug me.

"This doesn't change things cody, I still have a boyfriend..."

"What?!?"

"Yeh his names Troy..."

"He will never care about you as much as I do"

"You haven't met him" I say defending Troy.

"Yeh, but no one can care that much.." He walks away from me leaving me confused.

It's getting closer and closer to the end of the trip and I'm honestly quite upset. So much has happened since I got that hot chocolate at the Sydney Airport.

I broke up with Troy and not because of the lovey dovey stuff with Cody that makes me want to puke. It's because he isn't right for me which is what I realized the day after the concert.

Alli and I are so close now. We are like sisters that have no features even remotely similar. I still think about Cody a lot but 'I don't need him' is what I convince myself. We still have today and tomorrow left here in Italy but we are leaving in the morning tomorrow. Alli and I decided to go on a little adventure around the city.

I get a text from Alli telling me she's here and I leave the hotel room to go down to the lobby.

We leave the hotel together getting in her car and telling the driver where to go. She said some mall that I'm not familiar with but of course I'm not in Australia right now so how would I know.

We end up at the mall and Alli pays much to my dismay.

"Just let me pay" I tell her for the billionth time since we stopped.

"Girls I don't care who it is. Just give the god damned money to me and GET OUT" he yells at us. I hand him the money and drag her out of the car.

"Ok where first?" I question when we step into the large mall.

"Let's go get food!" Alli yells full of energy. STILL!

"Okkkkkk"

We walk to the food court and split up to find food for lunch. I find a sushi shop and get my roll before going back to a table. I sit down putting all my bags down. Man Alli can shop. My thoughts are interrupted by a voice.

"Hey Emma"

I turn around to see Cody. Standing there. Guitar in hand. Nervously switching from looking at the ground and looking into my eyes.

AN<-~sorryyyy for a late update xoxo~ _emmmaaaa2000_