going in multiple directions

SKIP TO ROME

Finallyyyy. We're in Italy and I can practice my Italian. Today I'm going to see Rachelle and meet One Direction before their concert.

"Heather, Michelle, you ready?"

"2 seconds"

They walk out. Heather looking a bit over dressed.

"Heather we're meeting a boy band not meeting the queen"

"Gotta look your best" Heather replies not giving me a second glance.

"What happened to Ashton?"

"We've been texting, not much"

"Ok let's leave now" I say.

AT THE ARENA

"SHELLL"

"EMMMMAAAA"

We run to each other, embracing one another in a hug.

"You have so much to tell me, what's this about you and Cody Simpson" She questions winking.

"Absolutely nothing you slut" I say seriously.

"Fine then bitch" she says before we burst into laughter. "Anyways come to the dressing room until the concert starts and then we have front row tickets"

And we're off to the dressing room.

SKIP TO CONCERT (sorry for all the skips)

"Please welcome ONE DIRECTIONNN" the loud voice says before the 5 British boys pop out singing their first song Little Black Dress.

Since we are here as One Direction's guests we are front row.

A few songs are sang before some buff security guard tells me to follow him. I obey not knowing where I am going. I see the others following behind me. I look at Rachelle and Heather with questioning look and I think how they're probably behind this as they just burst into laughter whilst Michelle is walking confused as fuckk.

The security guard walks me to side stage. I ask him why I'm here but he just smiles.

"PLEASE WELCOME OUR SPECIAL GUESTS EMMA DONNOLLY AND...