open your eyes

Michelle, Heather and I just got back from shopping around and I found out that Michelle and Des also have a date tonight. I got a cute little outfit and got ready around 6 because I don't worry about make up. Soon enough there was a knock on the door. I open the door to see Troy at the door wearing a button up and dark jeans and might I say he looked quite good.

"Evening gorgeous" he says taking my hand

"Hi handsome" I reply walking out with him hand in hand.

I get in the passenger seat of the car whilst Troy gets in the driver seat.

"Where are we going" I ask then yawn.

"It's still 25 minutes away take a nap"

"Ok" I say not arguing because I'm tired.

I wake up again to see Troy parking the car.

"Oh you're up" he says.

"Yeh, where are we?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out, put this on" he hands me a blindfold and I think of that day with Cody where Paolo have me a blindfold.

I shake that thought from mind and I trap my eyesight in the blindfold. I feel my hand being taken and realize it's Troy. He leads me where to go telling me where to watch out for a root or rock.

He tells me to sit down and I sit on something soft. He pulls my blindfold of with care but tells me to keep my eyes closed and I obey.

"Okay you can open your eyes"

I open my eyes to see the lights of the city shimmering in the darkness as we gaze on them from a far away point.

"Beautiful isn't it"

"It's spectacular, how did you know about this place"

"I did my research"

I look down and see a little picnic set up on a blanket. I look back at Troy to see him looking down embarrassed.

I move my hand under his chin and move his head up. I lean up and peck him on the lips.

The night carries on like that us kissing a few times and him feeding me and vice versa. Before we decide to head back and he drops me off home.

ITS SMALL DONT HATE ME

JUST A FILLER