Mall with the Devil

PART 1

Emma's POV

I had managed to get back in contact with the beautiful Alli Simpson. Once I had remembered her I felt as if I needed to text her and I did.

We had decided on going to some mall she said was amazing to go shopping. I decided to get ready so I went and sat cross legged on my bed looking at the wardrobe in frustration. I decided to wear a black sunflower top with a slit in the back and short shorts with black and white converse.

• • • • • •

I walked into Starbucks where me and Alli had agreed to meet and saw a spare table and sat waiting for her. Only a few minutes later I got a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see the blonde. I jump up and hug her excitedly.

"Wow you actually do remember me" she says. I just nod and we later walk out of Starbucks, drinks in hand.

"Where do you wanna go? you know this place better than me" I ask her.

"Gal we are going probably every shop here so come come" she replies pulling me into JayJays.

Oh god this is gonna be along day.

• • • • • • •

We had to have gone to 20 shops already and I had bags all up my arms. At the moment we were in some shop I didn't get a chance to see the name walking around whilst Alli picked out stuff too try on. I then heard a phone ringing obnoxiously nearby and a voice say shit. I turned my head in that direction to see blonde hair peaking over a rack of clothes as the person talks on the phone.

"Yes mum....I'm fine...I don't know where Alli is....no I'm not.....bye mum" I walk towards the boy after going around the clothes first and I recognize the boy from my hospital room. He notices movement and looks up, when recognizing my face he mumbles 'shit'.

I hear Alli's voice from somewhere in the shop yelling my name.

"Over hear Al" I tell back.

"What did you do that for" the boy says to me starting to panic.

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"Told my sister where you were, she'll kill me if she saw me here" he says standing up fully.

"Well-" I get cut off by Alli's voice.

"There you are I found so much stuff to try on...CODY?!?"

"Hi Alli" Cody says his voice shaking.

"Can I talk to you Cody, one sec Emma" she says before pulling cody away.

'That was weird...but Alli's brother is hot' I thought.

Alli's POV

"Are you kidding me Cody I told you not to follow us and just give me some time for her to be my best friend again and what do you do you, you have to stalk us you are lucky I haven't punched you yet, what if you brought paparazzi huh, what would you do then" I rant to him I mean the nerve he has showing up after I yelled at him not to come.

"Look Alli-" he was cut off by and annoying voice squealing.

"Codyyy"

AN: I'm so sorry I really am trying to write but writers block is a bitch hopefully will update part 2 by the end of the weekxcx