Chasing after the unknown

I finish my hair at 7:25 and I'm about to leave when Michelle and Heather stop me and circle me seeing if anything is wrong with me. I grab my purse and the note and run out of the hotel room yelling a simple 'bye'. I go down the stairs avoiding the death trap also known as an elevator.

I see the reception desk and walk over to it.

"Hi I'm Emma "

"This was left for you" the receptionist says with no enthusiasm whatsoever like she could be all excited about it but nooooo ok I'm blabbering. I take another pink envelope from her with my name in cursive. Fancy. I open the envelope,

~go to the florist around the corner~

Well that's detailed. I walk out of the hotel doors and think left or right. See why didn't 'person' specify which corner, I mean seriously and now I'm blabbering again. I chose right because right is well...right! Oh god what's wrong with me. I see the adorable little florist up ahead. I open the door and a bell above the door rings an old lady waves me over.

"You must be Emma, you are way more gorgeous than he described" okay now I know 'person' is a guy...what I was just confirming.

"Thank you"

"That young boy told me to give you these" she hands me my 3rd envelope and a pink rose. "Your lucky to have someone that cares about you that much"

"I don't even know who he is" I say with a soft smile.

"That's even more special, well I won't keep you go have fun sweetie"

"Thanks again" I say walking out of the shop into the streets of Paris. I open the envelope to reveal another note.

~go to the coffee shop on 5th Street~

See more detail this is better than around some corner. Not knowing how far away it is I decide to hail a cab. I tell the driver the cafe and soon enough I am walking into the cafe. The strong aroma of coffee beans hits me immediately. I walk up and order my hot chocolate, she asks for my name and I tell her.

"Oh your Emma"

"Yes"

"Well hear you go honey and hears your hot chocolate" I juggle the 4 envelopes, hot chocolate, pink rose and my bag as I walk to the nearest bench outside. I open the next envelope,

~go to the park down the street~

Okay not as detailed as the last one but it's ok. I bet on my lucky stars that it's right again so I walk down the streets of Paris until I see a park up ahead. I see a swing and immediately I go towards it and put my stuff down. I remember my preschool teacher Mrs Bunny's technique and swing high isn't I the sky. I then notice a pink not not he pole next to me. How did he know that I would be hear, someone does their research. I'm not sure whether to be flattered or scared. I open the envelope to pull out another note.

~go to the ice-cream cart in that direction >>>~

Okay then, how did he know I would be facing the right way for the arrow to be significant? I grab my stuff and walk over to the ice-cream cart. I walk up to the old man working the cart.

"Hi I'm Emma" I say awkwardly

"Hi, now either buy something or go away" Well then that was rude. I walk away noticing a pink envelope taped to a tree. Okay then, I open the envelope and read the note.

~There is a guy outside a taxi in the car park go to him and he will take you to your destination~

I see the man wave me over to him. I walk over and he greets me.

"Hello Emma, I'm Paulo"

"Nice to meet you Paulo"

"Well Emma, you have to wear this blindfold and I will take you to your destination"

I sit in the car and put the blindfold on my head delicately...yeh right I like stretch it to its max and slap it on my face. There. That's a better description.

Soon enough the car comes to a stop and I'm being pulled out by Paulo. Just about to be out of the car, my forehead smacks the car door thingy bit.

"Fuuuuuudge" I say correcting myself mid word.

"You're alright" Paulo

says. He directs me to where I'm walking. Until he stops.

"Ok Emma when you hear the doors close you can take of the blindfold"

"Byeeee Pauloooo" I sing. He chuckles before bidding me farewell.

I hear doors close and rip the blindfold of my head. I take in my surroundings and conclude...I'm in an elevator. Oh no, oh no. 'Breath Emma, breath' I tell myself. I hear a ding and the doors open. I jump out of the elevator without hesitation. I just so happen to jump onto a boy my age, pushing me to the floor with me on top of him. I look at his face and see...

___AN: Cliffhangerrrr oh I'm so mean :3___