gettin to know you is tough

I feel his hot breath fanning my face and then... "beeeppp, beeeepp" shocks us both. I pull away embarrassed. I search for the phone and see the light coming from Cody's phone. I get up and walk closer to his phone. It's a text message...

Kylieeee <3: I had fun seeing you last night, come over again tonight ;)

Of course. When I actually thought he cared for a minute. I put the phone down get my stuff and walk to the elevator.

"Emma wait" I hear Cody say. But it's to late the doors just closed and I'm putting my fear of elevators to the back of my head. I walk out of the Eiffel Tower doors. I look for a taxi around the streets. I get the wind knocked out of me as I'm pushed over and my bag is taken.

"Oi" an Australian accent calls running after my thief.

I see the back of his head catch up to the thief and recognize the blond locks bouncing on the back of his head. He catches up to the thief I identified as a girl and stops her. Getting my bag back he walks back to me. Oh no.

"Emma, I will give this back once you hear me out"

"30 seconds"

"Um well..."

"29,28"

"Ok, I don't like Kylie, yes I was hanging out with her last night but not in the way you think Alli was there too"

"It doesn't matter anyway, you can have fun with her, I'm leaving tomorrow to go around France then Italy and then back to Australia"

"No I won't accept that"

"Well your going to have to, goodbye cody" I grab my bag of him and get a cab, leaving him standing there staring at the ground.

• •

I walk in the hotel room about 8 and see Heather and Michelle waiting for me to arrive. I fill them in on everything from the florist to the thief.

They stay quiet for the most part and then leave me alone and do their own thing. I'm on my phone for a bit texting friends at home and texting Alli every once in a while.

"Um Emma, you might want to come see this" Heather calls out.

"Coming" I walk over to see them both staring at the Mac-book. With a closer look I see...

"CODY SIMPSON DATES MYSTERY GIRL" making headlines.

<<<an: two updates one night aren't you guys lucky, comment thoughts xo>>>