& she doesnt give a damn

EMMAS POV

"Doctor, when can I leave?" I ask Dr Jefferson.

"Tomorrow morning at the latest" (an, ok I know after she was just clinically dead you would be in hospital for more than a few days but you know, oh well) "I'll be back soon to check up on you again" he says before leaving me with Ben and Matt because mum and dad went down to the cafè.

"Um can you guys tell me about...my life?" I ask.

They both burst into fits of laughter.

"I'm serious" I say trying to hide my smirk.

"Yeh we know, ok um this is hard to explain, well of course you graduated high school with a great ATAR for physio and got into a sports uni in Wellington because of your netball and soccer and now you are in the squads of teams in NZ I forget what they are called" Matt sums up.

"You mean the women's Wellington Phoenix and the Magic" I say off the top of my head.

"Wait you remember?"

"YEAH I DO!" I exclaim excited.

"I'll go get the doctor, Matt keep asking questions!" Ben says before leaving the room.

Matt asks me heaps of stuff about high school and my memory is starting to refresh.

"Um, what countries did you visit when you were 15 and for what subjects?" He asks.

"Italy and France and for Italian and food tec" I answer.

"Do you remember anything about the trip?"

"I bumped into a girl called Alli?" I ask uncertain of my answer and then I put face to name. "She's the one who was just in my room wasn't she!"

"Yep" Matt says grinning like a Cheshire Cat making me think he knows something I don't. "Anything else?" He asks hopeful.

"...Nope..."

<<AN: okay really short but comment anything you want to happen, don't be scared xoxox :*>>