Eiffel Tower

"Emmaaa, Emma, EMMA" I'm awoken quite rudely and me being me that likes my sleep, I take a swing in the direction of the voice.

"Owww " moans a male voice. Wait a male voice? I open my eyes to see Cody moaning and holding his right shoulder.

My eyes widen slightly "Omg sorry, I happen to like my sleep" I say jokingly.

"Never waking you up again" Cody says joking. I look over to see Alli with tears in her eyes from laughing. I decide it's probably about me punching her brother.

"Good morning everyone, please prepare for landing as we will be in Paris shortly, the local time is 8am"

• • • • • •

Soon enough, Heather, Michelle and I are walking out with the rest of our group and Alli and Cody to the exit of the airport. Before we leave Alli grabs my phone and texts herself quickly so she has my number. I give her a quick hug and give Cody an awkward hug and say bye before we get on the bus to the hotel. I sit with Heather as soon as we get on the bus and Michelle and another one of our friends Jess in front of us. We talk about everything we are going to do here before. I look out the bus window and see the Eiffel Tower. I scream and point to it and soon enough everyone is staring in awe at the beautiful Eiffel Tower.

<<>><<>><<>>

AUTHOURS NOTE: SORRY ITS SHORT NEXT ONES LONGER I PROMISE