Chapter Fifteen- Time to Cry

I pushed myself back to my room, crying. Corey was in there, he ran over to me and hugged me. "What happened, Addi?" He asked.

"He pushed me out." I said quietly.

"What, baby?"

"He pushed me out, he said he was no good for me. He pushed me out. He doesn't love me, anymore Corey." I cried.

"Did he say he didn't love you?" Corey asked, rubbing my back.

"No." I said looking at the floor, the tears slowing.

"Then he loves you, I know he does. He may be afraid. Was he driving when you guys crashed?"

"Yeah."

"That's why, he is afraid that he will hurt you again. That's why I protect you all the time, because I know if I didn't I wouldn't trust myself to be around you. You should go talk to him, okay Adria?"

"Thanks, Corey." I hugged him and rolled out of my room to Devin's room.

When I got there, I saw a women with long blonde hair. She leaned down and kissed Devin on the lips. When they pulled away, I saw who it was. Kloey, the same Kloey that dated him before we started dating, the same Kloey that Devin wanted to get rid of.

"You played her like a guitar baby. I love you, Dev." Ella said.

"Love you too." Devin said, he looked down at the floor the his eyes traced the floor all the way to where I was sitting, right outside the window. He met my eyes, they quickly filled with pain, sadness and sorrow. I left quickly, the tears leaving my eyes faster than I could think, faster than I could leave horrible place.

The rest of the night, I laid in Corey's arms, crying and letting out all of my emotions, all of my sadness, anger, confusion, every little thing. Ana came in a few hours and sat with us too. We were just a friendship hug pile, me in the center. It felt like the whole world disappeared. My first boyfriend didn't even like me, he played me. Wow....