Chapter Fourteen- I want to see Devin

I woke up the next morning, with a desire, a desire to see someone, someone special. "I want to see Devin. Please!" I noticed Ana's head on Coreys's lap, they stirred a little bit and Corey woke up.

"Shh, Ana is asleep." Corey said, he patted Ana's hair. "Now, what is it that you want?"

"I want to see Devin! Corey, I need to see Devin! Please!" I begged.

"No, your Mom told me not to let you leave, you're staying here Addi."

"Corey! Please!"

"No. You're staying."

I tried standing up, but I fell straight to the ground, with a loud crashing noise. Ana woke up and Austin jolted up to help me.

"Addi, I said you are staying, no trying to leave again." He placed me back in my bed.

"What happened? Adria, are you okay?" My mother asked.

"She tried to go see Devin." Corey said.

"You will see him today, don't worry." My mom said.

A few more hours, a few tests. Time to see Devin. My mom helped me into a wheel chair and taught me how to push myself around. I got to Devin's room, and when he saw me, he started crying.

"Devin, I missed you, how are you?" I asked.

"Go away." He said. The words stung.

"What?"

"Go away, I'm no good for you." He was quiet.

"You are plenty good for me, I love you!" I said, tears started to sting my eyes.

"No, I'm not. Goodbye my beautiful, nerdy, princess. I will miss you." He got out of his hospital bed and pushed me out of the room.

"No, Dev! Please!" I begged. He pushed me out and closed the door.

No good for me, but I love you!