Chapter Eighteen- My Best Friend Part One

I stepped into my house, walking slower than usual as walking was slightly difficult. I hoped Coreh would have my food as I was extremely hungry. I haven't eaten any actual food since that morning of the crash.

"Honey! I'm Hooome!" I yelled when I walked inside my house.

"Hey, little sis." Corey said. He kissed the top of my head. "Come sit at the table. I got you and I each our own small pizza. Yours is a bacon, ham and sausage pizza." He set my box of pizza in front of me when I sat down.

"Thanks Corey. You know me so well, and I am older than you by four months." I grouched. I picked up a slice of my meaty pizza and took a bite. The meats, cheese and sauce hot on tongue.

"Whatever you want, sweetie." He chuckled at me.

I had finished my pizza in five minutes. Corey gave me a look that said 'What the heck did you do?' "I know you eat like a pig, you have ever since I met you, but how did you eat that so quickly?"

"I love food, and I want yours." I stole the piece of pizza that was in his hand that he had bitten out of and taken a bite out of it. I then placed it back on his plate.

"Hey!" He swatted my hand away, then moved his eyebrows up and down suggestively. "If you think about it, we just indirectly kissed."

I swatted his shoulder. "Don't say that, you're like my brother and I have a boyfriend." I looked at the floor. We sat in silence for a little bit then he tapped my foot underneath the table.

"Hey.... Wanna play some video games?" He whispered.

I smiled at him. "Let's go!"