Chapter Ten- Idiots

The next morning I woke up, my hair a complete mess. I tried to get out of my bed, but Devin just held me closer. "Stay." His voice was hoarse from just waking up.

"I need to fix my hair, you idiot." I said, as I struggled to move.

"No you don't, you look beautiful."

"Haha, your funny. Now let me go."

"But I want you to stay!" He whined like a little kid. I tried to push him away, but he turned me around to look at him. "Stop struggling, Adria." His voice was soothing.

"Fine." I said, just before he pressed his lips against mine.

"Now I'll let you go." I felt a smirk form on his lips.

"Thank you!" I said, as I slowly got up. I then realized my shorts were riding up my legs, and noticed him looking at them. "Perv!" I threw my pillow at him, grabbed some clothes and ran to the bathroom.

I threw on a plain white t-shirt, a red plaid shirt over it, like a jacket, black pair of leggings, hiking boots and my black glasses. I brushed my hair, left it down and brushed my teeth. I walked back to my room and cracked my door open. "I'm back." I said, as I walked in. Devin was still laying there in my bed. "Put some clothes on."

"But you like this."

"But you're an idiot. Go put on a shirt, at least!"

"Fine," He crossed his arms like a five year old. "but I'm changing in here."

"No, your changing in the bathroom."

"Nope." He said, he shut my door and began to get changed. I turned around.

"Seriously!" I said.

"Yep." I could tell he was smirking. "You can turn back around now."

I turned around as he pulled his shirt on. He had on some grey jeans, a white t-shirt and grabbed a tan leather jacket, after he slipped on some black sneakers. "Thank you." I smiled.

"You seem to be saying that a lot, but all for the wrong reason." He smirked and walked towards me. He tried to kiss me, but i put my hand there instead.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"You're needy."

"I need food to survive."

"Fine, we can go out to eat, I have my car."

"Yay!" I hugged him, then stepped out of my room. "Mom! Devin and I are going out to eat."

"Okay! Bye honey." My mom said.

"Bye mom."

Devin and I walked to his car, he held my door open for me.

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

"Anything for you." He said, then kissed me.

"You're annoying."

"Thanks!" He said, smirking. He got into his side of the car and began to drive.