Chapter 17: Saying goodbye

Song: Butterfly by Bts

Yoongi pov:

"I am here." I reply stroking her cheek with my thumb.
"I am sorry." She stuttered. "It was the only way, to get her out."
"I know." I tell her with tears in my eyes "God, why do you have to be so selfless." I smile sadly
"That is just who I am and I know you like that about me." She tried to joke.
"I like more things about you."
"Yoongi, I am dying."
"No you're not going to die." I shake my head.
"We both know that I am not surviving this" She placed her hand on my cheek. I leaned on it and placed a soft kiss against her hand. "You have to be strong, Yoongi live on for me"
"I am not sure if I can do that."
"I believe in you." A tear escaped her eye "Tell Namjoon, I love him."
"I will." I sob looking down
"Yoongi." She says "Look at me." I did as she told and looked in her eyes "I love you." she replies before closing her eyes.
"NOOOOOO." I scream cradling her lifeless body in my arms "No you are not dead, I won't allow you to leave us, to leave me." But Y/n didn't open her eyes. "I never got the change to say I love you back" I whisper in a low voice. Then I felt the anger and sadness building inside me and I was about to explode. I let out a scream of agony.

I stood up and look around at the other members. Taehyung was sobbing in Jungkooks shoulder, Hoseok was sitting next to a wounded Jimin with his head on his shoulder, Namjoon was crying like crazy, he crawled over to y/n and hugged his dead sister tight. Jin walked over to him and back hugged him for comfort. I walked outside balding my fist.
"What are you doing hyung?" Jimin asks when he saw me.
"The dark nation has to pay for what they did." I reply ice slowly coming out of my hands.
"It wasn't their fault." Hoseok replies walking towards me.
"THEY TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME, FIRST MY NATION, THEN MY PARENTS AND NOW THE ONLY GIRL I HAVE EVER LOVED." I scream at him.
"If you really loved her, you know she doesn't want you to go on a killing spree." Hoseok replies placing a hand on my shoulder. Tears streamed down my cheeks. Hoseok smiled sadly with his own tears in his eyes. He pulled me in for an hug and hold me. I undid my fist and the ice stopped spreading. Suddenly I felt another pair of arms hugging me and noticed it was Namjoon with red puffy eyes. Soon the others joined in the hug. It was really comforting holding each other like that, I didn't realize I really needed that. Then out of nowhere four figures appeared out of nowhere, we looked up and saw that Mae the fire had returned with a soft smile on her face.
"What is going on?" I ask her.
"Me and the other element spirits decided to give the dark nation a choice, live in peace in this world or live in peace in the spirit world." Mae replies.
"That is fair since not everyone wanted to participate in Baku his plans." The spirit of Water replies.
"And we decide to grant one wish for defeating Baku and saving our Mae." The spirit of air tells us "think wisely and agree with each other."
I looked at the others and they all nodded at me , knowing exactly what is was thinking. "You know what you want to wish and we all want it too." Namjoon says.
I nodded at them and turned towards the spirits "Bring Y/n back."