Chapter 12: Darkness

Song: Run Japanese vers. By Bts

Y/n pov
"I can't believe that actually worked." you say to Taehyung while getting dressed behind a tree.
"I know right. You should have seen their faces when the others attacked they were surprised." Taehyung replies.
you appeared from behind the tree in clean clothes while  drying your hair with a towel "Tae don't you think it is awfully quiet?" you ask him a little wary.
"Yes it is." He replies then the sky turned dark "This isn't a good sign."
"It looks like black smoke or something." you tell Taehyung. Then you heard Taehyung groan out in pain.
"What is it Tae?" you ask him turning to face him but I was met by Taehyung who had a knife pressed against his throat by a big man. "Let him go." you demand.
"Can't do princess." The man replied his voice lacing in a thick accent. Then Taehyung stomped on his foot and let a stone fall on the man.
"We have to go." Taehyung exclaims grabbing my hand dragging me through the forest. But we couldn't see a thing because of the blackness that was falling over us like a big blanket.
"I can't see." you tell Taehyung scared.
"We have to keep going y/n."
"TAEHYUNG." We hear someone yell. Taehyung turned his head around at the sound of his boyfriends voice.
"Jungkook." He mutters "We have to go back."
"I agree. But which way is back I can't see a dammn thing."
"I can't either it is like we're blind."
"Y/N" we hear Yoongi scream. But before you could shout back a hand was clasped around your mouth. you were trying to fight yourself out of the grasp this person had on you but it wasn't enough and after that you were knocked out.

You awoke and found yourself in a metal box. You looked around and saw Taehyung lying unconscious next to me. "Tae." you shake him "Wake up."
Taehyung groaned and carefully opened his eyes "Y/n what happened?"
"I have no idea." you tell him honestly "Can you in any case bend metal?"
"No." Taehyung sighs before panicking "What happened to the others"
"I have no idea, the last thing I remember is darkness."
Suddenly the box began to move and a door was openend above our heads. Sunlight streamed inside our metal prison before it was blocked by a lilac haired male with a wicked grin on his face "Well well isn't it my lucky day." He looks at the two of us "The earth prince and his niece the fire princess, what a honor to have the two of you as my prisoners."
"Who are you?" Taehyung asks the man.
"My name is Baku and I am the king of darkness." The man now known as Baku replies.
"Well you are exactly the person we are looking for." you say with a smile before aiming fire at him. He ducked out of the way and smiled evil
"You're feisty I like it." He exclaims before throwing something inside or prison "Just go to sleep a little bit longer my prince and princess, soon we will have all the time in the world to fight."
You coughed and looked at Taehyung who was at the verge of passing out and then everything went black once again.