Chapter 15: Threaths

Song: Not today by Bts

Yoongi pov.

We reached the surface somewhere behind a house. We all got out and hide looking for a place they could keep Y/N and Taehyung I was really worried about her. "Maybe they are in the big mansion." Jimin suggest pointing at the big house infront of us.
"We have to be careful if we want to enter." Namjoon began but I didn't listen and ran towards the mansion. Jungkook noticed and followed after me. Namjoon groaned before he and the others chased after us. We broke down the door and got in fight stance. A voice was laughing when the six of us entered.
"Well isn't this a surprise." Baku laughs

"WHERE ARE THEY?" Jungkook shouted at him.
"Tckk tckk. Hold your tongue or your boyfriend won't get to keep his." He threated Jungkook.
Jungkook gulped and kept his mouth shut glaring at the male infront of him.
"Baku for what do you need Taehyung and Y/n?" Namjoon asks.
"I don't want them. I want him." He pointed towards me.
"Why?" I ask him taking a step forward.
"You are the one who is supposed to be my downfall." Baku replies walking towards me.
"Fine take me but let Y/n and the others go." You try to bargain.
"Bring them up." Baku orders some of his man.

A man came up with a bloody and tied up Taehyung. He walked towards Baku and whispers something in his ear. Baku slowly smirked at us. Taehyung was looking at us with relief in his eyes while Jungkook his eyes were filled with anger and worry. I didn't see Y/n anywhere.
"It seems that I have misplaced the princess." He says amused "I am sorry."
"LIAR." I yell before storming towards him while freezing him on his place "Where is Y/n"
"Awh you like her. Maybe you even love her." Baku begins.
I gritted my teeth and placed a sharp icicle against his throat "Don't let me ask again."
"She is gone." He laughs.
"What do you mean by that?" Namjoon says joining me anger in his voice.
"She said yes to Mae."
"The fire spirit?" Namjoon asks him.
Baku just nodded with a slick smile on his face "And when she will leave her body, y/n will be dead."
"I am sick of hearing your voice." I say cutting Baku a little.
"Go ahead and kill me, when you do all my man will kill you and your little group." Baku says snapping his fingers. Taehyung was pulled up by his hair and got a knife against his throat.
"NO." Jungkook began running towards his boyfriend.
"Stop or I slit his throat." The man who held Taehyung threatens Jungkook.
I moved my eyes to the males behind me and put my weapon down. "Wise choice." Baku replies pushing Namjoon and me backwards. Namjoon fell on the ground and Jin helped him up. Then the doors opened revealing Y/n with bright red eyes and a red glow around her as sign that the spirit was inside her. "Dark nation attack." Baku commands but instead of attacking us they attacked Y/n.
"No." I breath out running towards her.