Chapter 8: Tree kissing

Song: Best of me by Bts

Y/n POV

You ran through the woods until someone grabbed you and pulled you with him against a tree. You were about to scream until you saw Yoongi placing a finger on his lips. You nodded and kept still. His face was really close to yours if you would lean in your lips would touch. You licked your lips and starred into his eyes but then you heard it, Muffled voices. Yoongi pointed behind the tree and you carefully looked past the tree seeing three people walking with purple hair. Then out of nowhere yoongi shot icicles towards the. The three members of the dark nation were pierced by it and died. He looked at you and you saw his beautiful eyes asking you if you are okay. You nodded and pulled Yoongi in for a quick kiss. You pulled back smirking "Thank you."
But Yoongi didn't respond by talking he kissed you again this time deeper. He pushed you against the tree with his own body kissing your fiercely. You whimpered and kissed him back, after a while he pulled back to catch his breath.
"That is one way to accept my thank you." You smirk at him
"You kept occupying my mind all day and night." He whispers.
"is that a good thing?" You ask leaning in.
"yes." He replies before kissing you once again.
You pulled back and giggled "Let's get back to the others before they think we had sex in the woods."
"I wouldn't mind having sex with you."
"I know I am irresistible but this isn't the best time don't you think." You reply walking back to the others. Yoongi laughed and followed you.

When you reached the campsite you saw Taehyung and Jungkook making out, while Jimin and Hoseok were arguing again about something unimportant. Jin was helping Namjoon up who was as good as healed. "We have to make a plan." Yoongi suggest.
"We just killed three people of the dark nation but they didn't dress like the fighters we earlier encountered so I think that means that we are closer to the hide out." You tell them.
"Wouldn't they just wear more armor if the are close to their home?" Jungkook asks stopping his make out session with your cousin.
"Maybe but I still think it is weird." You mutter
"Perhaps we need someone as bait?" Jimin suggest.
"Like someone of their own?" Hoseok asks him
"Yes."
"Our one of us." You reply
"No absolutely not." Namjoon says at the same time as Yoongi
"It was just an idea, relax."
"I like Jimin his plan, but first we need to take someone captive." Jin points out
"I know how we are going to do that." I tell them winking "I am a woman am I not, time to use my womanly charms."
They all raised there eyebrows in confusing except for Taehyung who knew exactly what I meant and began to laugh. You laughed along with him and the others looked at you two as two crazy airheads.