Ch 11: More Bullying

-Jack-

Things at school have been pretty normal for the past couple of weeks. Jenn was now part of our crew, although she would still have to hang out with the popular group for most of the time during the school day. When she could, she would sit with us at lunch, but she usually hung out with us after school. 

Jenn and I continued working on our science project, and we were actually a pretty good team. I could see why she was in AP science, she was super smart with science and had great ideas. 

She and Anthony had restored their friendship and they had become the bestest of friends again. When they weren't constantly texting each other, they were goofing off somewhere, which made me a little jealous. I knew Anthony was her new best friend even though she still called me best friend, but we ocassionally shared special moments, just us two.

And Andrew was becoming really good friends with his science partner too. Her name was Rebecca, and she had been at the school for awhile, but I hadn't really known her. They hung out a lot and she even started becoming part of our crew too. And now that Rebecca was around, Andrew was getting over his huge crush on Jenn.

I wish I could say the same.

I think i'm actually falling for Jenn, which is the last thing I need in my life right now. I try hard not to think  about it, but that's hard to do when I try to spend every waking moment of my life trying to get her attention. The only thing that keeps me sane is telling myself that she will only hurt me. 

So, currently, we were all at lunch now, just hanging out like we usually do. Jenn had gotten away from the popular table unnoticed. She and Anthony were now currently talking about an upcoming concert they should go to. 

I was just sitting there, laughing at how obsessive they were over some of the people they were talking about, but I was just like them, so I really had no right to judge them.

Today, I was really distant from it all.  Jc had slammed my head into a locker today and I was feeling the effects of that right now. I had my daily check in with the nurse, and she said I should leave after lunch so that I wouldn't put any stress on my mind.

I had to go to the nurse daily now since Jc's bullying had become more frequent, especially with me. I was getting bullied every day now, twice every day when Jc was in a bad mood. Andrew got bullied at least once a week, and Jc had now started picking on Anthony too. 

Jenn was pretty oblivious to it, and we really didn't want to alarm her, but we all knew why all this bullying was happening: her. Jc was mad that she was hanging out with us, like he was afraid to lose his social status or something. Or was he jealous...I mentally laughed at myself for thinking that.

There was no way that Jc thought a loser like me could take Jenn away from him. 

Speaking of the devil, I saw him looking straight at our table, me especially. His face turned bright red, but he quickly cooled it down and put on a fake smile. He then got up from his chair and started walking towards our direction.

I already knew where this was going.

But before I could warn Jenn and the rest of my friends, Jc was standing over us.

"Jenn, may I please speak with you outside?"

Hey guys! This wasn't that exicting, but I kinda felt like I needed to put a chapter like this in here.

 *inserts normal blab*

But guess what guys?! I'm thinking about making a sequel to this book! ("you're already thinking about a sequel? The story's barely started!" "Yes, yes I am"). I've had so many ideas on how to stretch this story and I think it'll be nice to put it in a sequel, but it may be possible that I'll fit it into one book (but a sequel would be cooler). I basically have all the ideas for the rest of this book, and I have mainly the beginning and ending ideas for the sequel, so now all I have to do is find time to update. So yea.