Ch 3: Why

I kinda have writer's block, so this may be awful and not very long. And due to this I just wrote two chapters, but they're for later in the story. That's why I changed the title :) so this used to be Why Me, but now it's Always, Princess

-Jack-

I woke up to seeing Jenn's face close to mine, her beautiful eyes filling with tears.

Wait why was she in my house?!

I got up and felt dizzy immediately. Oh, I was still at school. I wish I hadn't woken up. Then everything came back to me. I had tried to help Jenn by telling Jc to stop bullying someone, whom I think his name is Andrew. He's in my first period class, which was AP Science, with Jenn surprisingly. He was new here, so no wonder Jc chose him as the first victim of the year. I told Jc to back off and ended up getting punched in the face and then collided with the rows of lockers. That's about all I remembered, I guess I blacked out.

"Are you ok?" Jenn asked, quietly. She was shaking so I assumed she was nervous. Why? Did she think I was dead?

"Um yea..I guess, for getting beat up by Jc." I said, then laughed weakly. She cracked a little smile. Gosh, she was beautiful, even in this scared state. But that doesn't mean I like her, trust me. She's not the type of girl I would go out with.

"We should go to to the nurse...so we can see if you're ok." Before I had time to reply, she picked me up and supported some of my weight against her. I smiled, but it quickly turned into a frown. Why was she helping me? For charity? So she would be liked by the lower class of students also? Or did she...did she genuinely like me? Ha, I doubt that.

She must've known that I was thinking these things, because she said, "Jack, I do genuinely care about you. If you don't like me, so be it, but I'm going to make sure you're okay. And I will keep my promise."

This made me smile. But I still didn't know why. Why did she care? Why was she trying? Why?

"Yea, but why, Princess?" I said. "Why are trying all the sudden to reach out to me? We've been going to school for our fourth year now together...just sayin."

She smiled at this. "We've actually been going to school together longer than that." She said more to herself, still confusing me. Was she in middle school with me? I would have definitely noticed her.

But what she said next made me forget these thoughts.

"But I'm done living in fear. I'm done having to put up with Jc's bullying and other stuff like that. Even if I have to deal with hell, I'm still breaking free and doing what I want. It's senior year, my final chance to be my real self, and I'm living my life on my terms now."

Hi! Sorry it's taken awhile to update. But I'm gonna put this chapter up and then I'll put another one up afterwards.
Also, I realized I haven't been editing my chapters. So if you see (edited) at the bottom of a chapter, that means I went back through and edited mistakes. So that's about it, see ya soon!
If you wanna find me...

Twitter: jacks_soulmate

Instagram: _geekyfangirl_ (message me for personal)

Kik: loloviolinist

Tumblr: loloviolinist

YouTube: (message me)

Also, follow me here on wattpad and maybe read my other works!

(edited)