A-Hole Classified

Start from the beginning

Jungkook glances around the bus, eyeing if someone else had heard it and wanting to steal back the sound if they had. Thankfully, the ride was just about empty, and the only lady left made no sign of hearing it. Interesting, Jungkook thought.

"Whatch thinking about?" Jimin cut in, poking Jungkook's side which made him squirm since he was ticklish. Jungkook bit his lip playfully, shaking his head as Jimin moved to a better position where he could gain full access to the younger's sensitive spots. "Tell me," Jimin threatened in a light voice, shifting his delicate fingers under the neck of Jungkook's hoodie to be able and grace the underneath of his neck. Jungkook's entire body coiled in as he tried to swat Jimin away, laughing his beautifully toned ass off.

"I'm thinking about how you're an asshole." Jungkook retorted through his broken breathes of air, flushing when he caught a glimpse of the absolute amusement painted across Jimin's perfect features. How could a boy look so much like an angel, and yet act so much like a fallen one.

"Well," Jimin stated as he retreated his tickle attacking hands, moving them to the front of Jungkook's chest as he grabbed the fabric covering it. Jimin then shifted to straddle the younger in the uncomfortable bus seat, his powerful thighs on both sides of Jungkook's own. "I think I'm lovely." He giggled, and Jungkook could practically hear the grin in his voice.

The younger's breathing began to quicken slightly as Jimin grabbed his hands, moving them so that they'd rest on his waist. Then, the older snaked his own fingers underneath Jungkook's shirt, moving to passionately kiss the younger on the lips. He bit at his lower lip as their tongues fought for dominance, Jungkook letting out a small sound of surprise as Jimin's hand made its way underneath his jeans, pulling at the waist band of his boxers.

"J-Jimin-" Jungkook stuttered out, "S-stop. Someone will see."

"There's no one here, baby," Jimin said in this melodic voice that was so sweet and honey like, that the intoxication of it was almost hypnotic. Jungkook felt himself let out a heated breath as he looked around, the woman must have left at the last stop.

"Cameras?" Jungkook asked hopefully before his legs almost straightened out from the jolt of white hot pleasure running through his veins when he felt Jimin's cold fingers wrap around his member.

"Broken." Jimin spoke into Jungkook's ear, biting at it slightly before gracing his lips down Jungkook's jaw, licking at the underneath of it right above the boys Adam's apple which proved to be a sweet spot - given away by Jungkook's throaty moan.

Well fuck, Jungkook thought, now realizing why Jimin wanted his hands to be at the boy's waist. It was so that the brunette would have what to grab onto when the boy began to pump him, as the indescribable feeling of it was almost too hard to handle. Jimin expertly flexed various fingers as he motioned his hand up and down, causing a new sensation with each tug which left Jungkook to be a moaning mess, his hair starting to get sweaty, and his lungs deciding that hey! Maybe breathing ISN'T actually that important...

"Hold it in for me, baby," Jimin smirked, almost pulling his hand away which caused Jungkook to whine - which caught the younger waaay off guard since he doesn't um *cough cough* whine since, you know, he wasn't a lil pussy - but the noise almost sent Jimin off edge as he began to go faster. "You're not allowed to release yet."

"Fuck-" Jungkook said through a breath, "Y-you."

Jimin simply tisked, pulling his hand away before Jungkook could release. Jungkook glared at the blond as he waited for his breathing to come down, Jimin simply watching him with this look of absolute amusement dancing across his face. His eyes gleamed with mischief, but underneath it all Jungkook could have sworn he saw something else, something deeper. Fondness, maybe? But that wouldn't make sense. The guy was an ass, right?

"We're at your stop."

Yup. Definitely an ass. Fu-uck-a-you man of my dreams.

Jimin stood up with Jungkook, who was still hard mind you, and wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist, kissing the side of his hair sweetly. "I really did miss you, Jungkook," Jimin said softly, the sound of his voice edging with a small ring to it, fading away at the end when he spoke Jungkook's name - though not in an uncertain way. More so the type of tone which held so much confidence and trust, so much care and appreciation, that voicing it seemed like a waste since one word could never contain the way he felt.

Jungkook hated himself for almost melting into Jimin's body against his own, since the boy was so much more macho than that, but Jimin just smelled so good and now he was back to being sweet - it was hard to resist. I mean...it's Park Freaking Jimin. Korea's sweetheart. 4'oclock heart throb. It was almost unreal.

That is, until Jimin's hand went down to his ass.

Jungkook froze.

Jimin did too.

"What the hell."

Jungkook blinked.

Jimin had finally found the card.

>>>>>><<<<<<<>>>>>>><<<<<
A/N - I'm so sorry for how long this took, but I didn't want to post a chapter just to post it and leave you guys with something iffy which is why I waited until I had the time to write it right. I hope the smutty bit made up for the wait...

 I hope the smutty bit made up for the wait

^also, look at this gif I found. I'm in love 😍

- Violette