Thirty Five- Hero vs Villain

Zacznij od początku

(He look away, as if he knew something about it. Rivar glare at Varian as Judy get up and dust off her outfit.)

Rivar: Maybe you should change seats with me.

(Varian growl under his breathe.)

Judy: I would love that, but Vary is my lab partner. I trust him more in this subject than others.

(Varian blow a raspberry at Rivar, who pretend to not notice.)

Rivar: I understand my little mermaid. Tonight at your house for some..movies?

(Varian think his mind is about to snap when he hear a purr his voice. Judy was about to respond, when she stop at a thought.)

Judy: Sorry, can't. I got something to do tonight, don't have time for it. But tomorrow we can go on a date to the aquraism.

(Rivar curse under his breath, but he sigh and turn to her.)

Rivar: Yes, of course. (Kiss her lips) Love you.

Judy: Love you too.

(He walk away and head to his table with his partner. Varian glare at him, with arms cross and a disgusted look. He turn to Judy.)

Varian: You know that guy is trying to get you to have sex with him.

Judy: Yeah, I know. But he still love me.

Varian: (under his breath) He love your body and fame. (Normal) Just looking after you, you're my dre-my dear friend.

Judy: (smirk) I'm your only dear friend.

(Varian smile a little before turning away. He wish they're more than friends, he wants to be a good lover, better than Rivar. After classes, Judy and Varian out of college and head to different diractions. Judy enter her apartment, put her bag and flop on her that's when she hear a radio call from her phone. She smirk, time for work. She grab her phone, see a notification and answer it. Out show a woman with black hair, grey green eyes and pale skin, dressed in a business suit.)

Judy: Hey Miss Cassandra.

Cassandra: Good evening Siren. We have words that the Brotherhood Ledage sent their villains to the chemical warehouse.

Judy: If they reach there, they can use the chemicals to do damage to the city. I'm on it.

(She turn her phone off, head to her bedroom and change to her super suit. It's a blue body suit, a black collar, teal jacket, teal fingerless sport gloves, light blue belt, teal boots and blue mask with scales. She walk out of her balcony and jump building to buildings till she reach the chemical warehouse. Inside the warehouse, Miss Spitfire and her goons carry boxes of chemicals to a near by truck. That is till Judy, now known as Siren can in and use her powers to drown the goons. Miss Spirfire glare at her.)

Miss Spitfire: Oh great, it's the water girl.

Siren: Miss Spitfire and the rest of the Brotherhood Ledage. Really? They have to send you.

Miss Spitfire: And that silly hero ledage of yours have to send you. Why am I not surprise. You are their strongest heroine.

Siren: Oh please.

(Then she use her powers to bust a firehoes, and water bust and drown Miss Spitfire and her goons out of the warehouse and carefully set the boxes down. Siren let out a smile. She walk away, but the door shut close on her. And then she hear a voice she never want to hear.)

Voice: Well, well, well~ If it isn't the little mermaid herself.

(She turn around with a glare. Behind her is a young man in her age, wear a black bodysuit with grey patch on his legs and arms, a chest place in metal, a belt, black gloves with metal boots a teal scarf and a black mask on his face. His hair is a mystery to her, black with a single turquoise. That man happen to be Vaultmore, a villain that controls metal. He was standing with his arms crossed and wear a smirk on his face.)