Karma walked closer as he grabbed your hair and pulled your face up towards him.

"Aw little kitty hurt her little paws?" He said whilst laughing.

Although your fingers hurt like crazy you mustered up a fist, and punched his smirking face.

Karma had let go of your hair and you took this chance to stand up. His bangs were covering his eyes as you were confused.

You stumbled over to grab your knife, as you turned around you saw Karma's smile. "Was that all you got?"

Taking it as an invite you ran towards him with your knife.

This time he was the one dodging, as you kept slicing the air.

You took a big slash as he grabbed your wrists and stopped you from moving. "Why are you even bothering?" He asked angrily as you struggled trying to stab him.

"Because! I'm going to show you!" You yelled in anger as you manage to rip your wrists out of his grip.

"Show me what?" He laughed as you then threw your knife at him. It barely scaved his neck as you gulped.

Your hands went to reach your rifle, but Karma didn't let that happen. He had kicked you in the stomach as you dropped your rifle.

Whilst you were bent over, he went and threw the knives and guns into a corner. "If you're going to talk, let fists carry your words. Pipsqueak."

You smirked as you found your moment.

Karma stared at you in confusion as you didn't move. Suddenly he saw small balls of what seemed like tears fall to the ground.

"You're not going to get me with that." Karma hesitated to say as he stared at you.

Your voice cracked as you looked up at him.

His heart sunk as he saw every detail of your crying face.

"W-why are you enduring this?" You sniffled as Karma took a step back.

"You know you could of easily beaten me, why are you enduring it?!" You cried out.

"E-enduring it? T-talk about you!" Karma stuttered.

Gotcha.

"I've been trying so hard to get you back  and all you've been doing was avoiding me." You sniffled. "Do you really hate me? I always thought you were running away..." You cried.

Karma hesitated.

He walked closer to you. "You can stop the act." He angrily glared at you.

Your sad face was now a surprised look as you were impressed by his deduction skills. Still you weren't going to let him have this.

"Act...? My feelings are just an act to you?" Karma flinched again.

As he was looking down you took this chance as you popped something into your mouth. You tackled him onto the ground as he realized he was right.

"So you are doing an act! Y-you're just fucking messing with me so you'd win!" Karma said red faced whilst his eyes were watering. You had pinned him down on the floor as he struggled to grab his knife that was beside him.

Karma then got out of your grip and sat up straight and proceeded to stab you.

The moment he did, he was blinded by a pair of hands covering his eyes.

A soft pair of lips came into touch with his chapped ones as he slowly loosened the grip onto his knife. Slowly those soft lips opened as he welcomed you to explore his mouth, not realizing that he was starting to cry.

One hit.
Karma, you're crying.
Ten hits.
Don't tell me that all those harsh things you said to me were real.
Fifty hits.
Don't worry, I'm also enduring it too.

Karma then furiously pushed you away covering his mouth whilst his eyes were letting tears fall as his face was pure red.

He was breathing heavily as he saw your side.

A slice of red paint was on your hip as he sighed happily.

"I won..."

"Think again Karma!" Koro-Sensei said as he walked towards the two of you.

You smirked towards him as you stuck your tongue out.

Your tongue was coated in blue paint as Karma's red returned to his face.

Koro-Sensei held out a mirror, and Karma quickly snagged it from him. He looked at his face as it was completely red and covered in tears.

He opened his mouth revealing that inside it was covered in blue.

Koro-Sensei then turned pink. "I never thought that was a possibility, but I knew when (Y/N) asked if they were toxic or not she had something up her sleeve."

People in the waiting area started whistling and teasing Karma.

"What a way to go! She totally played you.

"That's a nice face Karma, you should keep it."

"Does it taste good?"

Karma's red only deepened as you felt his face.

He flinched from your touch as it was incredibly warm.

He stared at you smirking face and blue tongue as you licked your lips.

He couldn't handle the embarrassment anymore so he got up and ran into the forest.

"K-Karma Wait!" You called out to him.